Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone had the Jan 2013 aqa unit 2 business past paper? I would really like to know what the questions were as I am sitting the June exam this year!
    Thank you in advance for any help

ReputationRep:
    I did that Exam, but i don't think i can remember all the question being asked.

But certainly if you want to know, i can tell what i can remember!

there was a question on:
    competing in a Niche market
    A calculation of Labour turnover for the two year stated
    a Marketing question about whether increase the price by 15% would certainly increase the profit or not

Thats about it from what i could remember from that exam though!

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackykkkan)
    I did that Exam, but i don't think i can remember all the question being asked.

But certainly if you want to know, i can tell what i can remember!

there was a question on:
    competing in a Niche market
    A calculation of Labour turnover for the two year stated
    a Marketing question about whether increase the price by 15% would certainly increase the profit or not

Thats about it from what i could remember from that exam though!

Hope that helps!

Thank you! I managed after lots of emails to get a teacher to email it to me. But thank you anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abigail16)
    Thank you! I managed after lots of emails to get a teacher to email it to me. But thank you anyway
    Hi, I know this might sound like a strange request but would you possibly be able to email me the past paper from January as I am also taking the June paper this year. I have asked my teacher but he can't seem to get hold of it.. If you could, that'd be great!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHateRevisionOK?)
    Hi, I know this might sound like a strange request but would you possibly be able to email me the past paper from January as I am also taking the June paper this year. I have asked my teacher but he can't seem to get hold of it.. If you could, that'd be great!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi sorry I didn't reply.. I have only just seen this!

I only have the hard copy atm because the file I was emailed was sent to my school address and I can't access it. I have emailed my teacher from my home account asking if they can send me the copy there and if they do I'll make sure I post it on here

Sorry I haven't been of any help

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the actual pastpaper?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 1, 2013
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.