Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
banksy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I weigh 72kg and i'm 6ft. I think I'm relatively slim.
Kieny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
JAX - Ur clearly very eloquent indeed - and clearly speak your mind.

Your mind must be a very interesting place, and im sure you enjoy it - but some of us might not appreciate to hear some of your intimate fantacies. Do us all a favour and keep it clean .. if not for your own morality, then decency to those of us who would rather not be exposed to your rather offensive verbiage.

Thnx
banksy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There was nothing wrong with what Jax said. Stop being such a pussy Kieny.
Renza
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Some girls like skinny guys. My boyfriend is pretty skinny but toned and I think he's gorgeous. I think he weighs the same as me which is quite scary lol (almost 8 and 3/4 pounds).

I don't like big muscles that much personally. I mean celebs like Tom Welling are pretty nice but I'm not that great a fan.

I would draw the line of course. I'd hate to go out with a guy on the verge of anorexic or weighed less than me.
The Writer™
Report 12 years ago
LoL, my dad weighed 8st when he got married at 23. He's about 5'10", now hes a fat sod with a beer belly. He had an afro too....

I'm 6ft, weigh about 9st on a good day, eat like a horse, have a great girlfriend that loves me and although I'm clinically under weight, have a toned body. I'd love to get larger but dont sweat it dude, chicks love skinny guys ;-)
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kieny)
Yes?
Jenna Leicester
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Glynn from Big Brother. 'Greyhound' springs to mind.
Makky_Legend
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by banksy)
There was nothing wrong with what Jax said. Stop being such a pussy Kieny.
lol:rolleyes:
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Renza)
I think he weighs the same as me which is quite scary lol (almost 8 and 3/4 pounds).
Are you sure you mean pounds? :eek:
Lucyvet2006
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its a matter of personal choice but I don't find skinny blokes as attractive, although when I was a lot skinnier I went out with a skinny bloke but they we were both 15/16! My boyfriend has a pretty normal build, he's got a skinny waist and no arse but that's just typical bloke isn't it- he was quite muscley but since uni he's a bit pudgy round the stomach, but he's ideal for me. He's about 6ft and 13 stone. Whatever I say doesn't mean much though, if I was a guy I wouldn't pick a girl with my build, cos I'm a fatty!
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
well basically people saying im skinny, being 11st 2 poubds. bmi is 22-23 so if i was a few more pounds, i would actually be classed as overweight lol
Livin_on_a_prayer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm 5'10'' and 65kg. I'd say I was slim but athletic. I can beat most people in an arm wrestle who appear bigger than me.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
usually if a guy is over 5"10 and weighs less than 13 stone i think he's skinny. BMI doesn't mean anything, most of my bf's rugby team are 'obese' according the the BMI chart but they all have gorgeous bods (except maybe the props ).

i don't like skinny men. men just stop looking manly when they're small. although i'd prefer someone who was skinny and looked like they need to bulk up than someone who's slim yet overly toned, ie same size as skinny guys but has lines and crap where his 'muscles' are. that look to me is just gross, bleurgh, reminds me of madonna's body, which on a guy is not good!

but if you're skinny and take offense at what i say, obviously don't cry in a corner because i'm sure some girls like skinny guys. but this one doesn't
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
BMI is a proper measure, and it does mean something. Its a guide to how healthy you are, and mine is in the very healthy range, it does not say im underweight which is good.
bluenoxid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh god all the girls think Im skinny

5'11" and a 28 inch waist. I eat healthily, exercise loads, stack shelves in a supermarket and dont put it on fat or muscle wise
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Noxid)
Oh god all the girls think Im skinny

5'11" and a 28 inch waist. I eat healthily, exercise loads, stack shelves in a supermarket and dont put it on fat or muscle wise
Same. It's great fun.
Freckles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Clearly, it's all about personal preference, but generally, I tend not to really find guys who are skinny very attractive. Sometimes, I like when they're slim and boy-ish (rather than really buff and manly, I mean :p: ),but not when they're literally skinny. With girls, I absolutely love when they're really thin, even though most people prefer curves, I think skin and bones looks good on girls. With boys, I'd probably prefer a little too much meat over too little... But then again, it's all about the guy. I might meet a skinny guy tomorrow and find him the most attractive person I have ever seen :p:
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel abit better about being a fatty now.
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have always been very skinny (there may be a picture of me in my profile)... i am 5ft11, and 32" waist - so not that skinny, but i am a bit lanky! I somehow manage to weigh 11 and a half stone.... :eek: You know what they say though, muscle weighs more than fat!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (469)
38.13%
No - but I will (95)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (579)
47.07%

Watched Threads