Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

So looks like im "firming" my offer as it seems to be called over there (cant wait to learn all th slang yo). I applied for accomodation. Does the school have a gym/multiple gyms and is it free? Do I have to pay extra for it and is it far from Campus or actually on Campus? I think I read somewhere that you have to pay to take classes and stuff but what about if you wanna do your own work out?

Someone help!

Rems

ReputationRep:
    The university has its own gym. You can buy a silver membership for three years which costs around £150 for 3 years (that was the case last year) and that only entitles you to use the gym if you sign up for a gym class session or something like that - not the fitness suites. So you'll NEED the gold membership, but I'm not exactly sure how much that would cost (it is on a per year basis). Try and check the website.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the info! I appreciate it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.