Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so me and 3 friends are going to Zante on our first lads holiday and we've decided to go self catering. We were just wondering about it, namely how much is food and alcohol (mainly alcohol ) is it a total sausage fest, where's the best places to go and what are the girls out like there, are they chavvy essentially? We'll be there at the end of June if that changes anything. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesey_)
    I don't think anyone could mistake us for chavs, lads holiday is probably the wrong description, we arent lads atall really but the concept and question remain

Have you seen Sun, Sex & Suspicious Parents? There's an episode filmed in Zante. Maybe that will help haha

ReputationRep:
    From my expert knowledge of watching sun, sex and suspicious parents its a place where you get pissed, there's loads of girls and there's the strip you can go to I guess. BBC three educational? No

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I've seen them, aha, I was wondering if that's actually what its like though and costs and stuff aswell?

ReputationRep:
    Me and my 3 friends want to here as well in august for our first lads holiday. I need any info. Thinking of going for 9 days

ReputationRep:
    Iv been before...its good but not great! Goin again this year just coz we hav free accomodation with a friend! August suprisingly is alot quieter than the end of june/july...laganas is fairly dead during the day but at night comes to life! But june/july is by far the best time! Money wise €2.50-3.00 a pint of mythos, theres loads of cheap takeaways for food and promotions in bars like 2 drinks 2 shots €7 that kinda thing!

ReputationRep:
    Alot of girls who lets just say shouldn't have been wearin as little as they were lol but like your not going 2 find a wife lets face it after a few drinks there wer so many lads all over them girls :P we had fun but found ayia napa and malia better! Lots of lads 2 chasin after every and i mean EVERY girl they seen! But like ya dont go there expecting anything different really...i would avoid it in May and August tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesey_)
    Hey, so me and 3 friends are going to Zante on our first lads holiday and we've decided to go self catering. We were just wondering about it, namely how much is food and alcohol (mainly alcohol ) is it a total sausage fest, where's the best places to go and what are the girls out like there, are they chavvy essentially? We'll be there at the end of June if that changes anything. Cheers
    Me and 8 girls are also going out at the end of June (27th) for a week and each thinking of taking about 500 euros as we don't want to end up not having enough, and knowing our lot one of us will probably end up in hospital after a night out and it's best to take a bit extra

ReputationRep:
    Found out we're actually going in July, my bad, would be great if you could give a bit of an update on what it's like currently though, and the places you found good or whatever?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.