Thats the one I went to

Still not workin....
pet-core
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Live For The Night)
Yeah, I'm there for Fine Art this year.

Anyone else doing Fine Art there?

Just heard I've been confirmed for accomodation. I'm en-suite Clayhill.

Im going to kingston to do fine art. at seething wells... lets get drunk and make art
maverick_87
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lilly_May)
i'm going to Kingston, not staying in halls though
Yeah im goin this year and didnt get into the *******in' halls either. having to pay a 12 month contract now, although on the bright side it is a 3 minute walk from PR....
tinkerbella_1988
Report 12 years ago
Hey is anyone studing Architecture at Kingston??
Na0mi
Report 12 years ago
Hey,
Are loads of people buying the wristbands for freshers week? im not sure whether to buy one or not incase im the only person i will know with one?!
£15 isnt a lot, so it doesnt matter too much i guess, but that £15 could be spent in a lot of other places!

xx
maverick_87
Report 12 years ago
I probably should know about these wristbands... but i dont... what is they about??
Nickyc
Report 12 years ago
If you are planning on going out, nearly every night during freshers, then get one. It will save you a bit.
Neverendingroses
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Na0mi)
Hey,
Are loads of people buying the wristbands for freshers week? im not sure whether to buy one or not incase im the only person i will know with one?!
£15 isnt a lot, so it doesnt matter too much i guess, but that £15 could be spent in a lot of other places!

xx

I'm not sure if the wristband was a good investment now but I think I'm mainly paying to go to the iceball thing (thats what the £15 gold wristband is for) the £10 wristband gets you into everything else but.

I agree, its only worth it if you are planning on going to everything (which everyone should I reckon its only a week!), as scared as I am if no one else in my halls gets a £15 one I'll just get drunk and go alone!! (eeek!) :eek:

Better head out and get a crate of magners...
Manj14
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
yeah ill be going to Kingston university to study a BA in economics is anyone else here doing this subject at Kingston?
uzi786
Badges: 9
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Manj14)
yeah ill be going to Kingston university to study a BA in economics is anyone else here doing this subject at Kingston?
BA in Business Economics here man!
Manj14
Report 12 years ago
hope to see you at freshers, i'm looking forward to going to works and oceana i've heard that they are the best clubs in Kingston
Neverendingroses
I've only really heard everyone talk about the works and oceana, rnb sort of thing it sounds like?
Not my scene at all!
is anyone planning on hitting the indie rock places like Bacchus and the peel?

ps. Just thought I'd add for everyone moving into halls who didnt realise..moving day is the 14th! Not the 16th! You can move on the 16th but its actually from the 14th.
Eeek. only just found that out, gotta change all my plans now.
katiebell
Report 12 years ago
hi im starting primary teaching course at kingston next week. ne1 else? im bit confussed bout when to enrol. there are 2 different dates on the website

xx
Treat
Report 12 years ago
I moved into Halls of Residence Clayhill yesterday... The rooms are tiny but okay and differ a bit. Ive seen rooms in another house that are twice as big as mine . UNFAIR! Right now there are not many people here. Just some art students because their studies did start earlier. None of my flatmates has arrived so far but as the students keep arriving I hope all the halls will be filled by Sunday .
Nickyc
Report 12 years ago
Don't go to the works. Only go if you really have to.

We always plan on going to Oceana. If we can't get it (fed up in the line) then we'll normally go to the Works.
charna
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yay!! i got campus accommodation now....in seething wells anyone else living there?....sumone mentioned its good for getting a good nights sleep ...but if i was moving there for that i might aswel stay at home!!
Hana_87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Im cominggg!!

What happens in freshers week?

xxx
tinkerbella_1988
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by charna)
yay!! i got campus accommodation now....in seething wells anyone else living there?....sumone mentioned its good for getting a good nights sleep ...but if i was moving there for that i might aswel stay at home!!
yeah im in seething wells, move in sat! what you studying??
maverick_87
Report 12 years ago
Im goin on sunday. wasnt too bothered at the time but im really quite pissed off im not in the halls now.... seems most of the social stuff revolves around them for the first bloody year!!!
Neverendingroses
Im in Seething Wells too. Moving in Thursday afternoon. Eeek!
As much as I want to party it up, come 1am I would kinda like to get some sleep though!! lol
I think if its true that its the 'quiet halls' everyone will live to love that around exam time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Wed, 10 Jul '19
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads