Anyone going to Kingston Uni this year? Watch

charna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im studying accounting and finance in kingston hill
yh thats true actually i shouldnt really look at seething wells being quiet as a bad thing shud i ....at least i wont have to be banging on the ceiling telling ppl to shut da hell up when im tryna study lol....
sebarobert
Report 12 years ago
Kingston uni :/ i wouldnt recommend it

haha
akmd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Then why bother posting in this thread then?
angel1607
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
i think by exam time everyone would be concentrating on studying for the exams instead of partying - don't you think?
Nickyc
Report 12 years ago
Meh I miss being a fresher. Going into my 2nd year.
Neverendingroses
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Treat)
I moved into Halls of Residence Clayhill yesterday... The rooms are tiny but okay and differ a bit. Ive seen rooms in another house that are twice as big as mine . UNFAIR! Right now there are not many people here. Just some art students because their studies did start earlier. None of my flatmates has arrived so far but as the students keep arriving I hope all the halls will be filled by Sunday .

Same. Moved in this afternoon actually. Soooo dead! Only one or two of my flatmates are here and so far they are nowhere to be found! The only reason I know is because the bin is full and the fridge and freezer are being used looks like. Hope it perks up soon! What am I going to do all day!? lol
Na0mi
Report 12 years ago
anyone at seething wells...none of my flat mates are here...im all on my lonesome!! it sucks...no-one seems to be around! or evryone is partying without me haha.

come find me in U block people!!!
charna
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey seething wells peeps soon to be's and da rest of kingston folk lol...wel im moving in tomorrow...aint sure what room yet ...i dont like the way everyones lonely lol i bet im gonna get there tomorrow and noone will be about too thats just my luck....yea im goin works on monday im hoping its gonna be good tho ive never been before!
Neverendingroses
Funny how we all said we were bored, Seething wells was buzzing last night. Parties outside K block!! Lots of alcohol it was a good laugh. anyway the last of the people are moving in this weekend so freshers week can well and truly get underway. Should be a laugh!
Na0mi
Report 12 years ago
although i said i was lonely....i ended up meeting some people, we went on a pub crawl round kingston....i threw up on my first night at uni...i think that is an achievement!! you have no worries about being lonely...trust me there are people here there and everywhere! its going to be an amazing year!
yazmin.xx
Report 12 years ago
heey! im in seething wells but knowone has moved into my 'dorm'?! So im all alone.. when is everyone supposed to move in!?
x
WM86
Report 12 years ago
Hey im gona be moving in 2moro at kingston hill.. studying music composition.. I lost all me letters and cant remember what they said im staying at the Chancellors Hall Can any1 tell me what we have 2 do on the day we move in.. i.e Go to reception or something/ and what time have i gota get there by? also what are the plans 4 monday.. where do i go and at what time.

Thx guys - ****ting me self not knowing where or what 2 do on the first day lol.
Chr0nik
Report 12 years ago
I went to enrolment today and got my ID card, hoever, I'm kinda worried because I did not hand in the payment schedule to the woman (I dunno whether she had to keep it or not) but I gave it to her when she asked for it but she said it was alright and gave it back to me and told me to go and get the ID card. Were they suppose to keep it or I have to keep it?
Nickyc
Report 12 years ago
I remember keeping mine, but that was a year ago. What activities you got planned this week then?
ujjisnooker
Report 12 years ago
Just got enrolled yesterday..

Computer Studies
:cool:
Chr0nik
Report 12 years ago
Off topic question: How long does it take to get the loan money? I was meant to get the money today (according to the payment schedule) but I haven't received anything yet.
funkyfroguk
Report 12 years ago
to the ppl at kingston? is there a theme for freshers for oceana wednesday?
Nickyc
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chr0nik)
Off topic question: How long does it take to get the loan money? I was meant to get the money today (according to the payment schedule) but I haven't received anything yet.
There are always a few days delay.

I get mine on the 25th.
Neverendingroses
No me neither. getting a bit worried actually! Because I have spent all my overdraft already and had to call home to ask for more cash from the 'rents. Needless to say they were not happy. I bought a laptop and few bits but the remaining £500 was meant to go on books etc. not alcohol, clubs and clothes! I am in such deep doo doo now!
angel1607
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
Hows freshers week going, I haven't even moved in yet can you believe that, i'm meant to be staying at clayhill - hows the atmosphere there, i already met my housemates and they seem nice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Wed, 10 Jul '19
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads