Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi to all.

University time is getting closer and closer and I also just signed up for TSR. This is my second post lol. Im hoping to study either Criminology or Biological Sciences at Edinburgh Napier. Anybody hoping to do something similar at Napier. Also what other offers have you recieved?

ReputationRep:
    Hello there, I've just signed up to TSR as well eheh I recently received an offer from Edinburgh Napier for English&Film, and I'm really looking forward to starting the course!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Buddy sounds good. Did you recieve a conditional or uncinditional offer,

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A conditional one, it is alright anyway eheh whay about you?

ReputationRep:
    What are your conditions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got conditionals for a higher b and advanced higher cc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm italian and I have to success a national.exam with 80 points out of 100, quite high actually but o think I can do it!

ReputationRep:
    Well i hope it all works out. Have you found accomodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    I just signed up as well First thing I did was checking if anyone else got into Napier
    I received an conditional offer as well. And the condition is pretty high for me, too. But I've nearly finished all my exams and I think I've managed it
    How do I apply for accommodation?? I can't find anything about it on the UCAS website. Help me please!!
    and good luck with your exams!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi congratulations on entry to napier. What are you studying? Also you can arrange for private accomodation yourself and may want to share with ither flatmates to make it cheaper or you may cintact the university who will help you arrange accomodation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mbs_786;42445375]Well i hope it all works out. Have you found accomodation yet?[/QUOTE
    Yeah I really hope so, not yet but I'm planning to do it shortly. I'm thinking of applying to one of the Napier accomodations but I've not looked for how to do it yet eheh
    And mirjam, I don't know honestly.. good luck for you last exams as well

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Festival and Event Management with Entrepreneurship.
    I'm hoping to get a place in halls during the first year. I was told it'll be easier to get to know lots of people since I don't know anyone yet.
    If anyone finds out how to do it, let me know!
    Thank you Chulio

I was just looking on the website and found this link: https://applications2.napier.ac.uk/s...accommodation/

ReputationRep:
    So can anyone reccomend a course...criminology or biological sciences. They are both very wide fields so im really confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbs_786)
    So can anyone reccomend a course...criminology or biological sciences. They are both very wide fields so im really confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just wondering if you ended up choosing Bio-sciences buddy as I'm going to be doing that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.