Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A few people on my access course today told me that apparently there is a deadline of 19th April that you need to apply before to ensure all the finance etc is sorted in time to start Uni next sept, is this correct?

I didn't know until today, then by the time I got home and on my comp it was gone 9pm and the SFW website wouldnt let me register as it said I was already registered (couldnt remember registering, but I had ALG FE so maybe they created one for me?) but anyway I clicked on the forget details button and I enter my surname DOB etc and it says "we can send details to [email protected]" and the first three characters were correct but the fourth wasn't correct so I cant receive the email as they havn't got my correct email address. It says I need to phone them but they are now closed until tomorrow.

Will one day make a difference, i.e. applying one day after the deadline will it hardly affect it or could it potentially get delayed by ages?

Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.