Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girls it normal to not fancy guys your own age but much older? watch

ReputationRep:
    im turning 18 in less than 2 months and just am not attracted to guys my age!! i just find them so immature and dont think i will ever be with a guy my age , even when im like 30. ive always fancied guys like 5+ years older. i dont know what it is i just dont fancy guys my own age!! are any girls on here the same ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    do u fancy black guys too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by htc one s)
    lol what sort of question is that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i bet you do, naughty girl

ReputationRep:
    the only good thing about dating older people is that it makes you feel good about yourself for you kind of have a little bit of more control over them than with people your age, plus it makes you feel like "the better one" in the relationships

ReputationRep:
    Us youngsters too immature for you huh? Not good enough huh? Well, maybe we think you girls are too immature, huh?

ReputationRep:
    No one currs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelandlord)
    the only good thing about dating older people is that it makes you feel good about yourself for you kind of have a little bit of more control over them than with people your age, plus it makes you feel like "the better one" in the relationships
    how does this work? i dont see how being with an older guy gives you control

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it's perfectly normal.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I never liked guys my own age. Got with my boyfriend at 14 he was 17. That was like a huuge gap back then people made such a fuss, practically no gap now haha:rolleyes: society eh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    Yeah I never liked guys my own age. Got with my boyfriend at 14 he was 17. That was like a huuge gap back then people made such a fuss, practically no gap now haha:rolleyes: society eh
    that seems weird when your in year 11 and hes in uni but i guess when 20 and 23 is nothing at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how does this work? i dont see how being with an older guy gives you control

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well obviously if you are a silly 16yo dating a 25+ guy wont give you much control.

but once you realise that your boyfriend should feel lucky for having a young partner, you do get a little bit of control. and a little bit is a little bit

ReputationRep:
    that seems weird when your in year 11 and hes in uni but i guess when 20 and 23 is nothing at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He went straight to work the thought of him in uni creases me haha. Yeah i'm now 22 and he's 25. It's been 8 years :eek: Never really noticed an age gap, half the time I don't realise we're different ages. It just doesn't come into daily life haha.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's pretty normal. Women tend to be interested in older men, and men tend to be interested in younger women. I think I fit that. I'm not against the idea of dating someone older than me, but I have a tendency towards women who are younger (minimum 18 of course).

ReputationRep:
    Personally I've always been attracted to guys around the same age as me, but most girls/women I know prefer older. So yes its normal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes! "men" are way hotter than "boys" !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's normal. There's a reason why men are usually the older ones in relationships.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Posted from TSR Mobile

i bet you do, naughty girl
    oh ****, looooooooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    Normal.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.