Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys in Skinny Jeans Vs Guys in other jeans Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just bought my first pair of skinny jeans after losing some weight through jogging... my legs look terrible. They are too thin and actually put women off. So now I have to go back to the gym and try and build some muscle there. It's not essential of course, but it makes me feel better about myself and we all deserve to look good.

My other guy friend has muscle and he attracts most of the women in retail 0 you know the attractive types but I actually found girls like guys in skinny jeans. That's the problem, girls. Not women. So what age do women type liking guys in skinny jeans?

It is it like early 20s? Why do they change from 'oh skinny jeans are cute <3' to 'my man gotta have some muscle to protect me hun x'

so i observed
    there are two types of guy. the 'beta' guy.. that's the kind of 'one direction type' in skinny jeans and preppy fashion junk.. like posh school kind look... then there's the other type. you're average joe kind of guy with an average body with some muscle. these guys are generally ignored in their teens because GIRLS choose the skinny jeans look as it's cute (which nutures their insecurities as their superficial/shallow).. then it their late teens/20s they are like. 'my man gotta have a beach body'... well duh.. and then they start chasing after those other naturally buildt guys because they feel their clocki ticking to want a baby.. obviously they think big buildt = healthy offspring. (which of course is nonsense but tell that to most hormone driven women seeking children)
    [/SIZE]
    so that said, i want to know if it's true and plz don't say 'oh you're generalizing and some girls like it , some don't'. you will only know what is true when she is down on your knees drunk. unfortunate but true.

[/FONT]

ReputationRep:
    The majority of your post is nonsensical.

In general though I'd say straight leg/ slim fit are the best. Dark denim for nights out. Also, no denim on denim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomatochuckers)

In general though I'd say straight leg/ slim fit are the best. Dark denim for nights out. Also, no denim on denim
    how can it be nonsensical if you read and and deducted that it was nonsensical? ... see I am smart so don't judge my grammar cause I'm good at physics and maths which is numbers...

ReputationRep:
    cool story bro

ReputationRep:

J J J JE JESSIE J

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

ReputationRep:

i dont like slim fit. it makes me blend in with the crowd. I like skinny jeans because I stand out but that's just me. i guess that's why other guys wear them. they are like I have skinyn jeans THEREFORE I am not fat... it's kind of a inyourface way of proving you're not fat. you know the anorexic look is in in the UK at the moment. women want to look like twigs with flowery patterns plastered on them.. which tbh looks alright

ReputationRep:

Agreed.
    I particularly like dark denim on guys, was keen on skinny jeans on guys when I was about 16 but it gets to a point where they just look daft :P

ReputationRep:
    You're analysing this wayyyyy too much. Just chill haha. Spray on skinny jeans are bad but skinny when they are a little bit loose are good!

ReputationRep:
    I wear skinny jeans all the time and I dont care what people think, choose the fashion that suits you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** cares, just wear what you want. You sound so pathetic.

You know what your problem is OP? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think we will put this in Fashion and Beauty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaka)
    Who the **** cares, just wear what you want. You sound so pathetic.

You know what your problem is OP? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.
    yes yes yes.. it's fine to say ' don't care'' but when you're out and by yourself it's a whole new ball game.. you begin to analyse yourself (well I do and im sure others do it) and when you have some preppy guy (or muscle'd wrench) sitting next to you at the bus stop) you put things into perspective. you sure do. you feel inferior cause these types of guys get pleasure from making you look small and they can because it's just you and them, alone, waiting for the bus. so it is these times that make you care..

do i care at the moment? I sure as hell don' so you're point is nonsense really.

pussy has to be put on pedestal as 99% of women have princess syndrome due to the media (you know, my man gotta have [inset inifinite list of unrealistic attributes here].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#123)
    I just bought my first pair of skinny jeans after losing some weight through jogging... my legs look terrible. They are too thin and actually put women off. So now I have to go back to the gym and try and build some muscle there. It's not essential of course, but it makes me feel better about myself and we all deserve to look good.

My other guy friend has muscle and he attracts most of the women in retail 0 you know the attractive types but I actually found girls like guys in skinny jeans. That's the problem, girls. Not women. So what age do women type liking guys in skinny jeans?

It is it like early 20s? Why do they change from 'oh skinny jeans are cute <3' to 'my man gotta have some muscle to protect me hun x'

so i observed
    there are two types of guy. the 'beta' guy.. that's the kind of 'one direction type' in skinny jeans and preppy fashion junk.. like posh school kind look... then there's the other type. you're average joe kind of guy with an average body with some muscle. these guys are generally ignored in their teens because GIRLS choose the skinny jeans look as it's cute (which nutures their insecurities as their superficial/shallow).. then it their late teens/20s they are like. 'my man gotta have a beach body'... well duh.. and then they start chasing after those other naturally buildt guys because they feel their clocki ticking to want a baby.. obviously they think big buildt = healthy offspring. (which of course is nonsense but tell that to most hormone driven women seeking children)
    [/SIZE]
    so that said, i want to know if it's true and plz don't say 'oh you're generalizing and some girls like it , some don't'. you will only know what is true when she is down on your knees drunk. unfortunate but true.

[/FONT]

Who the eff talks like that?! I think you fraternise with the wrong women.

TBH I like guys to wear clothes that suit them. Some guys rock the skinny jeans look, and some look better in baggy jeans. Personally I prefer the baggy jeans look (and this was the case when I was a teenager as well), but I wouldn't rule out a skinny kind of guy. Mostly it depends on what he's like as a person and not what sort of jeans he wears.

P.S. Any guy who takes pleasure out of making you look/feel small is unhappy/insecure/feeling inferior. If you feel really good about yourself, and are content with life, you don't have any motivation to waste energy making others feel bad. In fact you want others to feel good like you.

ReputationRep:
    i prefer regular jeans really, i mean i wouldn't hate skinny jeans but i prefer normal ones on boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#123)
    yes yes yes.. it's fine to say ' don't care'' but when you're out and by yourself it's a whole new ball game.. you begin to analyse yourself (well I do and im sure others do it) and when you have some preppy guy (or muscle'd wrench) sitting next to you at the bus stop) you put things into perspective. you sure do. you feel inferior cause these types of guys get pleasure from making you look small and they can because it's just you and them, alone, waiting for the bus. so it is these times that make you care..

do i care at the moment? I sure as hell don' so you're point is nonsense really.

pussy has to be put on pedestal as 99% of women have princess syndrome due to the media (you know, my man gotta have [inset inifinite list of unrealistic attributes here].
    You sound insecure or maybe you have social anxiety... Those guys are probably just minding their own business and your sitting there like:

"Look at this guy, he thinks he's better than me cause he lifts... Maybe he is."

As far as PPOAP just stop.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I hate skinnies, but it just reminds me of what all the guys used to wear when we were like 14. Plus as a female, I practically live in skinny jeans as do most of my friends, and it always weirds me out when guys wear them too, purely because in my eyes, they're quite feminine. Don't take that personally, just my opinion.

I much prefer slim fit or straight leg jeans. Not so that they're baggy or anything, just so they don't remind me of leggings. Plus, slim fit and straight leg do still show off a good figure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a firm advocate of wearing what you want but as you seem to have some issues regarding what to wear and how it will be perceived..try slim fit or straight leg dark denim jeans instead..from what I've heard from guy friends skinny jeans aren't that comfortable for guys to wear on the whole although this doesn't apply to everyone.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.