Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gf says my semen tastes sweet :s Watch

my gf and I were having sex the other day and she agreed to let me *** in her mouth then she said it tasted sweet initially with a tingly sensation after taste. I have a history of diabetes in my family and I have tried to watch my sugar intake, but I do have the occasional sweet/chocolate and I don't refuse if I get offered lol. I have been tested about 3 years ago via a urine sample and it came out negative, is it possible to develop it later in life due to my habits? thanks

ReputationRep:
    People who are healthy and eat lots of fruit and veg apparently have sweeter tasting semen. Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    my gf and I were having sex the other day and she agreed to let me *** in her mouth then she said it tasted sweet initially with a tingly sensation after taste. I have a history of diabetes in my family and I have tried to watch my sugar intake, but I do have the occasional sweet/chocolate and I don't refuse if I get offered lol. I have been tested about 3 years ago via a urine sample and it came out negative, is it possible to develop it later in life due to my habits? thanks
    You make it sound like she's a connoisseur of sperm lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trip506)
    People who are healthy and eat lots of fruit and veg apparently have sweeter tasting semen. Congratulations.
    Alcoholics do too lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarmouse)
    Alcoholics do too lol
    We will take your word for it!

ReputationRep:
    You're either eating pineapples or drinking too much. Either way well done.

(Original post by OedipusTheKing)
    You make it sound like she's a connoisseur of sperm lol
    haha I didn't mean to, she had never tasted semen before so it was a lil strange to her I guess

ReputationRep:
    Golden shower and than ask her if thats sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarmouse)
    Alcoholics do too lol
    how do you know this

(Original post by College_Dropout)
    Golden shower and than ask her if thats sweet.
    whats that?

ReputationRep:
    Oh for ****s sake.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you have a taste of it as well and double check it for us OP?
    Although, I've heard that eating lots of fruit helps with the sweetening!

I rarely drink and I cant remember the last time I had pineapples, I eat other fruits though like apples, bananas etc

(Original post by Solid.Snake)
    I think I ll pass :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamgreatness)
    how do you know this
    Er.... I do.lol
    It could be to do with the fact that alcohol ferments in sugar in the body-which is why people sometimes have a 'yeasty' smell to them after a big night out-but I don't know for sure.

(Original post by Solid.Snake)
    Seriously he should!

ReputationRep:
    I think I ll pass :eek:
    Oh come on, every guy's tasted their own spunk at some point in their life

ReputationRep:
    Do you eat pineapples?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    wut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    No....

ReputationRep:
    I have noticed the taste of chlorine in ejaculate with more than one man in my sexual history. I thought it might be the local water supply but I would be interested to know if anyone else has tasted this?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.