Does anyone else feel so different to other teenagers? Watch

TrinRose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’m a teenager too and I agree. Teenagers nowadays care about the wrong things. For example, I love classical music, but all other people seem to like is rubbish songs that are played on the radio. I don’t see the point in being “cool” or popular” or wearing makeup etc even though it’s all other teenagers care about. Am I really weird because of this??
yotsr123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by TrinRose)
I’m a teenager too and I agree. Teenagers nowadays care about the wrong things. For example, I love classical music, but all other people seem to like is rubbish songs that are played on the radio. I don’t see the point in being “cool” or popular” or wearing makeup etc even though it’s all other teenagers care about. Am I really weird because of this??
Bit stereotypical - most teenagers have many other interests despite also conforming to the conventional makeup and listening to, in your opinion, rubbish music, which is in fact just an aspect of growing up anyway (ie fitting in (popular), drinking, music, etc) which is something most if not all of us have gone through at one point - don't act above it all

for eg many, many teenagers like listening to classical music including me - and get this, i also like the rubbish songs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.47%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.65%
No, but I want to start (189)
35.8%
No, I am unable to (123)
23.3%
No, I chose not to (152)
28.79%