Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My ex GF on facebook. She dumped me in Janaury over Facebook messaging service, then a month later I got in contact, asking to be friends again, so I added her on FB again, but, I contact her a lot (not about getting back together or anything) and she replies, but, never initiates any conversation, should I delete?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username_copied)
    My ex GF on facebook. She dumped me in Janaury over Facebook messaging service, then a month later I got in contact, asking to be friends again, so I added her on FB again, but, I contact her a lot (not about getting back together or anything) and she replies, but, never initiates any conversation, should I delete?
    unless you have feelings for her and constantly look at her page/get jealous of other guys in pics with her etc then theres no need to delete.
    If you want to be friends she needs to want to too, so dont contact her, wait and see if she contacts you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sony42)
    unless you have feelings for her and constantly look at her page/get jealous of other guys in pics with her etc then theres no need to delete.
    If you want to be friends she needs to want to too, so dont contact her, wait and see if she contacts you
    I kind of look at her page every day. I might give it a month and see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest giving her the cold shoulder for a while. Depends on your objective I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Probably for your own sanity, and to get over her, yes.

It will only hurt you in the long run.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.