The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Sky Plaza Sept 2013

Hey Guys,
I was just wondering who is gonna be staying at Sky Plaza in sept, where/what you'll be studying and also if anyone wants to, can find out what flats we will all be in!
Sky plaza looks so nice :smile:
What's Sky Plaza?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Ohh my god, I have just looked at the plaza, it is amazing!! It's on a different league to the other accommodations, and they have put me straight in for a tour! Thank you so much for suggesting!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm staying in Sky Plaza in september studying international business at leeds met in 2nd year. I'm so excited to live there, it looks amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by harriet.0117
Hi, I'm staying in Sky Plaza in september studying international business at leeds met in 2nd year. I'm so excited to live there, it looks amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! Except I'm in first year of international business haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
booked my room for sky plaza the other day, I'm the first one in my flat! Woo :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Addiev
Me too! Except I'm in first year of international business haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

What flat are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
What flat are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Flat 343 (if I'm not mistaken) wby?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Addiev
Flat 343 (if I'm not mistaken) wby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohright. Im in 401 i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I ended up taking my deposit out & applying for opal 1&2, my flat mates didn't sound ideal for me, haha, enjoy sky plaza guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya, I'm second year at Leeds Metropolitan doing Media, Communication and Cultures. I'm in flat 42 so i'm a bit out the way of all you's lot but I wanna know, what date are you all planning to move in? Really excited to go there!
Hi, im planning on moving in on the sunday 8th september. What date are you moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Addiev
I ended up taking my deposit out & applying for opal 1&2, my flat mates didn't sound ideal for me, haha, enjoy sky plaza guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to take out my deposit as well and go to Opal 1 & 2, leeds met said it would be better for me as they can put me with other people from my course.
Hi, im planning on moving in on the sunday 8th september. What date are you moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I'm wanting to move in on the 7th, do we have to let them know when we are coming or just turn up?
I don't think we do have to let them know but they just told me that it will be very busy on friday and saturday so I'm just going to get my keys on saturday and move a few things in then x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I'm moving in on the 7th too. I can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Hannah1.2.3
I had to take out my deposit as well and go to Opal 1 & 2, leeds met said it would be better for me as they can put me with other people from my course.

Oh cool I'm in opal 2!! :smile: moving in on the 31st, dead excited :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RosalindW
I'm moving in on the 7th too. I can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know i can't either. Do you have facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Yeah, I'll message you it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending