The Student Room Group

**[BOSTON BOMBINGS SUSPECTS]** - MIT Shooting|Shootouts And Explosions|Officer Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Anybody watching CNN right now? **** is going down. They have put the camera on delay.

Is there a link to watch online?
Searching apartment of suspect no.2:

I think they just said on the police scanner..."Rocket in basement" :confused:

Boston Police, Fire and EMS Scanner
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by HumanSupremacist
I think they just said on the police scanner..."Rocket in basement" :confused:

Boston Police, Fire and EMS Scanner

that was ages ago its sounding like they have cornered him in another building outside the perimeter they don't sound like they know for sure though.

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-Fire-and-EMS-Scanner-s146109/#
now reports of a suspicious package (maybe a bomb being left outside some house)

It's probably just a normal package that some paranoid old woman is reporting or something lol
Original post by AgentSushi
Is there a link to watch online?

Ape Gone Insane
x

Fox News Live - Live Coverage: Developing Situation in Watertown, Mass.
Just talked to a guy in Cambridge - some people have been evacuated, others told to "stay in".
"Suspect posting online" - Police Scanner
Reply 90
This guy is like jason Bourne, maybe he's ex-SF?

the police scanner website is not working :frown:
Father of Boston Marathon bombing suspects tells AP: 'my son is a true angel,' 'intelligent boy' -
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Fake, bro.

OK, will delete.
wish I had some popcorn
Suspect is 19 years old and is causing so much trouble, causing lockdown and eluding 10k cops - but they've got him surrounded, it seems...
Reply 95
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
wish I had some popcorn

It does look like a movie, maybe this guy is ex-SF or brainwashed by the CIA?
Original post by HumanSupremacist
Suspect is 19 years old and is causing so much trouble, causing lockdown and eluding 10k cops - but they've got him surrounded, it seems...

Where did you hear that? I've been listening to the police radio and haven't heard that.

Perhaps the Boston Marathon bombing will serve to help some people reevaluate their political thinking.

For example, does not such a heinous act deserve the death penalty?

And what if it is determined that the brothers were planning more bombings, and have actually planted more bombs. Would it not be wise to torture the surviving brother to find out where these bombings will be taking place?
Reply 98
Torture doesnt work for getting information. You need far more methodical methods like drugs and truth serums. Torture is great for punishment though. the US army in Iraq uses torture as a form of punishment, not interrogation.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending