Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is the most fashionable make of Watches? Guess, Fossil?

ReputationRep:
    An interesting 1am question... I have a Ripcurl watch so I vote they are the best.

ReputationRep:
    Gucci darling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Gucci darling
    If money wasn't an issue I would love to have a Rolex, they make some of the best looking watches.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, you can pick up a Gucci for 500, but a Rolex could set you back 20,000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    Exactly, you can pick up a Gucci for 500, but a Rolex could set you back 20,000
    I'm sure I've seen a Gucci watch for £80 somewhere, I think it was in the duty free at the airport or on the plane.

ReputationRep:
    Always wanted a Tag Heuer(sp) watch myself.

ReputationRep:
    yeh tag heur is where its at, good enough for michael schumacher, good enough for ME

ReputationRep:
    yeah, tag heuer is good but for a real sign of quality go for an Omega. Rolex's are so often faked and tend to look a little tacky.
    If you need any persusion that Omega make great watches (apart from the fact 007 has one), then check this out:

http://www.omega.ch/omega/co_sc_sk_home?subCodeID=263

Personally, i have a sweet titanium Tissot which does the job just fine. Basically, most swiss-made watches are a sign of qulaity.

Oh yeah, this is my 100th post! Whoopee!

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you ought to be thinking about brands *slaps herself* (a blasphemy upon you Everdawn!) rather you should be thinking about styles.

No Fred, assuming that you are a guy, id reccomend the cuff watches which are more like a leather cuff which goes around you wrist with the watch on it, that seems to be the style in season.

If you are a fred of the femme kind, I would reccomend a watch which is more like a bracelet with a watch on the band, it just slips on and slips off and is more like jewellery than a watch, but it still tells the time very chic. I have one myself.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Lego

ReputationRep:
    I have a Slazenger watch... it was a freebie from a catalogue!

(Original post by alocin)
    An interesting 1am question... I have a Ripcurl watch so I vote they are the best.
    ripcurl are awesome, i have a watch that can change tv channels/switch off tvs :P

ReputationRep:
    seiko watches are really strong, ive got a mans one that i keep in my pocket..it was my dad's

ReputationRep:
    I have a Gucci watch and I love it but I still wouldn't say it was better than a Rolex or Cartier watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I have a Gucci watch and I love it but I still wouldn't say it was better than a Rolex
    Hi suz19!!!! Awwww I'm glad I'm on your fave people list!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Hi suz19!!!! Awwww I'm glad I'm on your fave people list!
    How could you not be? You make me LOL on practically a daily basis- every thread I see you on you manage to get Eddie Stone in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    How could you not be? You make me LOL on practically a daily basis- every thread I see you on you manage to get Eddie Stone in there
    Hehe!! Well, I'm glad my Eddie mania keeps you amused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
    seiko watches are really strong, ive got a mans one that i keep in my pocket..it was my dad's
    I have a kinetic Seiko, and i like it

ReputationRep:
    id have an omega and pretend im james bond

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.