The Getaway on the PSP Watch

Hulk56
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I am looking forward to this game and I will buy it the day it comes out.. Anyone else into these kind of action games?
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got both of them on ps2. I never completed the second one though. Lost interest when I had to sneak through that weird building to get a laptop or something.

I enjoyed the first but it can get tedious at times with the car chases.
Hulk56
Rep:
?
I see... Anyway Im so thrilled to hear abt this game coming onto the psp... Just waiting now for it to be released in the uk
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sunny316)
I am looking forward to this game and I will buy it the day it comes out.. Anyone else into these kind of action games?
Yup I played & completed the first one on the PS2 & I must say it was a great game The glitches were a bit of a problem because I had to reset the console alot of times forsingme ot play an entire level again etc.
Cb.Incus
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ah, The Getaway: Black Monday. Yeah, how were you supposed to sneak around that office place and not get spotted, I spent ages trying to do it and could never get out. I didn't mind the first one, completed that Just a shame there was not as much depth as in in GTA.
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Cb.Incus)
Ah, The Getaway: Black Monday. Yeah, how were you supposed to sneak around that office place and not get spotted, I spent ages trying to do it and could never get out. I didn't mind the first one, completed that Just a shame there was not as much depth as in in GTA.
Yeah you can't compare it to GTA obviously...
Hulk56
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cb.Incus)
Hahaha I spent ages on that aswell. You were supposed to hind under the table and get out from the other side. It was cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed