Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm so worried about the energy side of stuff. The agriculture, fishing etc is ok but the other stuff worries me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am
    Yeah I preferred last year's modules.
    I don't like the way the exam questions are worded, they are really brief.
    I haven't finished learning everything yet - just started sustainability and haven't been through any of the practical skills yet.
    How are you revising for it? My teacher kindly made me a list of key words to learn, and I have been writing essays and have made a few posters.
    The text book is pretty dull so it's hard to stick to it without any colour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olop)
    I'm so worried about the energy side of stuff. The agriculture, fishing etc is ok but the other stuff worries me :cool:
    Hi, I am taking both units soon.
    I'm worried about most of it but I find unit 3 easier because its not as broad as the sustainability questions in unit 4. Finding them both hard to revise for, the textbook is so dull! Been getting Cs in my mocks but I need As.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I know this probably isn't the best place to both this but I'm really bad when it comes to starting new threads! Haha! Well I am gonna talk about aqa enviro studies so its close enough! Lol!

Did anyone sit the ENVS1 paper earlier on the week? How did you all find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing ENVS2 and just wondering how would you revise for environmental studies? :/ My exam is on thursday -_-

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have envs2 on Thursday also. I'm just reading over my notes and doing past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wizkidani)
    I'm doing ENVS2 and just wondering how would you revise for environmental studies? :/ My exam is on thursday -_-
    I would definitely do past papers - the mark schemes are very helpful in understanding what they are asking for. Also make sure you know all the key definitions as the first question usually asks you what they mean. And don't forget the skills section for a data analysis question.
    Making mindmaps summarising what you need to know for each unit is also very handy.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadinelia11)
    Hi! I have envs2 on Thursday also. I'm just reading over my notes and doing past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okayy! I'm doing it very last minute so :/ How you finding it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie_May :))
    I would definitely do past papers - the mark schemes are very helpful in understanding what they are asking for. Also make sure you know all the key definitions as the first question usually asks you what they mean. And don't forget the skills section for a data analysis question. Good luck!
    Ahh thank you very much!!
    I'm scared about the 10 marker :P

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thank you very much!!
    I'm scared about the 10 marker :P
    aww don't worry about that - it's nothing compared to the 20 marker you'll have at A level!. I take English Lit and have 60 marker questions to answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie_May :))
    aww don't worry about that - it's nothing compared to the 20 marker you'll have at A level!. I take English Lit and have 60 marker questions to answer!
    hahaaa aww :P
    Trying to cram everything in at the moment -_- wish i started earlier xD

ReputationRep:
    Okayy! I'm doing it very last minute so :/ How you finding it?
    Okay. The thing is with me I feel like I know everything but then I go to do a past paper and realise I don't....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww! I know nothing -.- Doing past papers at the moment Good luckk!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone doing envs2 today!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would someone mind just quickly summarising the nitrogen cycle for me? Still finding it difficult to get my head around the diagram in the textbook.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you guys did well in the exam! I totally screwed up :c

ReputationRep:
    I didn't like that envs2 paper....

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.