Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Warwick to study law but I'm really passionate about music and as dramatic as it sounds, I need a piano and a music studio in my life!!! When I say music, I mean all types of music, not just classical music.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I visited the University on an open day last year. Although they don't offer a Music degree, they had the best music centre out of any of the universities I'd visited. Loads of rooms with decent pianos in, and because there's no music degree you don't have to always give priority to music students - everyone has equal rights to use the rooms. They also have a music scholarship worth 500 pounds a year if I remember rightly, and apparently the standard for that is about grade 7/8 level so that was a bonus. I believe they also have a piano society. As for a studio, I seem to remember they had a recording studio but I'm not 100% sure. Personally I'm just bringing my home studio with me :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.