Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm not sure if this is possible but is there any way I will be able to get an apprenticeship for ecology and wildlife conservation or something similar? I know university would probably be the best option for this but I am looking for alternative ways. Also would I be able to get a sponsorship from a company to study that course at university and if so, where do I look? Thanks
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.