The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There is nothing wrong with older men, except where they are teachers. As long as it remains a crush that's fine, but go any further and he would be likely to lose his job.
alio
i have a crush on my teacher but he's 32. is there somethin wrong wiv me lol.

Nope I had a crush on my A2 Media Studies teacher. Kev...mmmm he was rugged and gorgeous and really cool, I could really talk to him. He was even in a band and it didn't matter he was....43.....he looked in his 20's.

Just don't do anything about it!!!
Reply 3
Just don't do anything about it!!!

i can absolutely guarantee i wont lol
Reply 4
Oh god, there are only 1 or 2 teachers in my school that would get it, and even then it would be pushing it..
Reply 5
alio

Nah, it's perfectly to normal to have a crush on your teacher I think it happens to most of us. Besides at 32 he's hardly an old man, so it's fine to have a crush on him just don't act on it.
Reply 6
I think most people have a crush on a teacher at some point. Ahhh my GCSE French teacher... >insert happy daydreams here<
Reply 7
Infinity
Nah, it's perfectly to normal to have a crush on your teacher I think it happens to most of us. Besides at 32 he's hardly an old man, so it's fine to have a crush on him just don't act on it.

thanx for that but ive actually fancied some1 a little older :biggrin:
i dont think any1 can help who they like though :confused:
Reply 8
alio
thanx for that but ive actually fancied some1 a little older :biggrin:
i dont think any1 can help who they like though :confused:

Don't worry about it, it's normal, and your right we have no control over who we find attractive. I have found guys who were old enough to be my father attractive (ie, Harrison Ford not so much now, but a year or so ago he was still hot) If your checking them out in the retirement home, then I may have to worry about you. :tongue:
Reply 9
Infinity
Don't worry about it, it's normal, and your right we have no control over who we find attractive. I have found guys who were old enough to be my father attractive (ie, Harrison Ford not so much now, but a year or so ago he was still hot) If your checking them out in the retirement home, then I may have to worry about you. :tongue:

LOL ive neva been in a retirement home so wouldn't know.. nah jokin i can see where ure comming frm when u say u liked harrison ford :biggrin:
Reply 10
Infinity

*Cough*Viggo Mortensen*cough*

Yes, crushes on your teachers are normal. Ooooh, my IT teacher...:biggrin:
Reply 11
alio

if he's anything like the teachers i have/had then there's definately something wrong with you!!

:biggrin:
I fancied one of my teachers at school. I went back a few years after I left for my sisters school play and saw him again. I was so embarrassed, even though I never told anyone. I thought to my self... Ewwwww, how could I fancy THAT!!!!!
Reply 13
Ahhh! Painful infatuation, thats all it is darling, just infatuation. I think you will find that the teacher has NO feelings for you at all, becuase you are his student and becuase he is not allowed by law. No hard feelings, its always nice to dream.
alio

Nah don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you! Practically all the guys I like are way older than me, including a 33 year old married man! Nothing has ever happened though, they've just been crushes. Most of my daydreams involve older guys.... Eddie Stone from the SAS programmes at the moment!! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Eeyore
Most of my daydreams involve older guys.... Eddie Stone from the SAS programmes at the moment!! :biggrin:

It must be the whole "authority thing" that turns you on! :wink:
new name: TILF
alocin
It must be the whole "authority thing" that turns you on! :wink:

Lol, yeah sort of! I know this sounds weird, but I think Eddie looks really sexy in his SAS gear! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 18
alio

don't get over him....get under him!

sorry...i'll get my coat.....oh, you've picked it up for me already...lol
Reply 19
lol Matt, its kinky but no...

Latest

Trending

Trending