Turn on thread page Beta

crush on teacher watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i have a crush on my teacher but he's 32. is there somethin wrong wiv me lol.
    No, its perfectly normal.

ReputationRep:
    i've got a crush on my form tutor she's 23 but she is f**king fit
    but i'm knot the only 1 most of the school does

ReputationRep:
    i had a crush once on miss ring... once...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    i had a crush once on miss ring... once...
    miss ring she looked like she'd been hit with a shovel or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daz4000)
    miss ring she looked like she'd been hit with a shovel or something

dont let bicker hear you say that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmJ)
    I know how you feel...
    LOL I'm glad someone else does. He found out how I feel though and even though he's being so sweet to me as ever I'm terrified of losing him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelil)
    LOL I'm glad someone else does. He found out how I feel though and even though he's being so sweet to me as ever I'm terrified of losing him
    I'm not supposed to be visiting this site anymore cos it takes over my life (!!), but I got an email saying someone had replied to this thread and just wanted to say that I know *exactly* how you feel. Don't worry, you're not alone. I've loved a married man for years and he's usually very sweet to me but, as you say, I'm terrified of losing him. Plus I kind of have a major soft spot for one of my teachers...!

ReputationRep:
    I had a crush on my English teacher when i was younger - but then she got pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i have a crush on my teacher but he's 32. is there somethin wrong wiv me lol.
    eeeeeeeh

how can you like teachers?
    my history teacher is fit, so was my old scientist and the one i have now, my drama teacher, she is ok, there all under 30 though

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is "normal".

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.