Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know how I should be feeling right now so wanted your opinions...

The relationship between me and my bf ended a couple of weeks back - without either of us really saying it officially, it just sort came about.

In the time I was with my bf he had another girlfriend. He treated her just like me, saying he loved her etc. She knows nothing about me and I knew nothing about her (I only discovered about her a few days back). What i do know is that in the time me and my bf were together, he visited her more than he did me (both relationship were LDRs, but she lived closer). He also asked her to come see him much much more than me.

He's now gone to see her again - today. She still doesn't know about me and i know she thinks the world of him. I think he may get with her officially now. He feels nothing for me now (I know that) but i think he still feels things for her.

But the fact is he was cheating on her, had sex with me at the same time as seeing her. She seems nice but has no idea who I am so I can't tell her. Do i just let them be?

I also feel humiliated and cheap. His flatmates (who I am good friends with) have probably seen he has had two gfs visiting him, but didn't say anything.

I hate the whole thing right now, all this is stopping me from moving on. And despite everything, I still have some feelings for him :/

ReputationRep:
    You surely cannot just "switch off" your feelings for someone, give it some time. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time on either of them - at the end of the day, if you go ahead and tell her about all this, there's a chance she might not believe you, which would make you feel even worse.

So, I say leave them to be, and give yourself some time to get over him. Keep reminding yourself that he's worthless and you deserve much better.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    You need to tell her, she has a right not know, wouldn't you have liked someone warning you?

ReputationRep:
    Find out where she lives and slip an intimate photo of you and your boyfriend under her doorway with a note saying it's from a friend... That'll heat things up between them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.