Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Student finance for 2nd time studying watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I previously studied 1 year at university, but dropped out after that year for whatever reason. Since dropping out i have completed a access course in engineering, with the hope of going back to uni after the course finishes. I received full student finance for the year i had done, including an over payment of £500 which i still owe to student finance.
    I have received offers from 4 uni's, 2 of them are to do a 3 year computer science course(Manchester met and salford), and the other 2 are to do foundation years, with the hope of progressing onto 3 year computer science degrees(Manchester and Southampton).
    3 questions:
    1) If i choose to go to Manchester Met or salford, what student finance will i be eligible to receive? not taking into account bursaries or whatever, just what tuition fee's will get paid, and for how long?
    2)What about if i choose Manchester or Southampton?
    3)What about if i choose to do a 4 year Masters?

I have phoned student finance but to be frank they don't understand how to answer questions..

ReputationRep:
    do you even lift?

ReputationRep:
    ****, wrong forum, finance not fitness.
    And no i don't lift, swim instead

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.