Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got conditional offers from the University of Manchester, Cardiff University, University of Nottingham and Queen's University Belfast todo the 4 years MPharm Degree. but I'm not sure which university to choose yet. I would like to receive advice and opinions from you all. Help me pleaseeee! Tell me which university you will choose if you were me and why.

ReputationRep:
    If I were you.....Well if I had those offers I would put Manchester as my firm choice and Nottingham as my insurance.

Well done on getting all those offers by the way.

Good luck on results day

ReputationRep:
    Go to whichever one you feel more comfortable with. You're going to be there for 4 years so make sure you are happy with the place you will be going to. One thing you might want to look at is the course structure (usually found on their websites). If you want to go into industry you may want to go to a university with more science focus. If you want more clinical teaching then you might want to consider a university with more clinical modules and placements.

No university is better than another when it comes to the MPharm. Getting a training place and a job rests on you as a person and what you achieve personally whilst at uni.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.