Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm having a really hard time picking a suitable accomodation as I didn't go for any open days . I need help!!!! Most especially from those that are already there. I would love to see pictures of lewes court phase 2 most especially and the single studio at lewes court. And then ensuite rooms at park houses. Thank youu so much as you do this!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Youtube: University of Sussex housing

Should be some videos for each different block of housing and a tour

ReputationRep:
    I would go with stanmer court but from the map it looks like it's a bit far from everywhere else. I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimz67)
    I would go with stanmer court but from the map it looks like it's a bit far from everywhere else. I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they are bus stops everywhere according to the map so that shouldn't be a problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    they are bus stops everywhere according to the map so that shouldn't be a problem?
    Lol that's the thing, I don't want to have to be spending money everyday on bus tickets or whatever.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stanmer court is just outside of the campus by the train station, its only across the bridge from the campus and about a 10 minute walk to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimz67)
    Lol that's the thing, I don't want to have to be spending money everyday on bus tickets or whatever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol it's not like it's expensive to take one they will be discounts as we are students...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    Stanmer court is just outside of the campus by the train station, its only across the bridge from the campus and about a 10 minute walk to it.
    How far would u say northfield is walking? It's the furthest away right? Next to lewes court.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    Lol it's not like it's expensive to take one they will be discounts as we are students...
    I would rather walk and save the money for food and booze though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    How far would u say northfield is walking? It's the furthest away right? Next to lewes court.
    Probably about 10-15 mins because its the furthest away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    I would rather walk and save the money for food and booze though
    Hahaha EXACTLY!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.