Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi All

Just to let you know that everyone (UK and EU) with an offer from Bath should have received an email from us in the last few days, providing information about the funding schemes that we have on offer. More detailed information is also available on our Funding webpages: http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/ug/funding

This email will have been sent to the email address you provided through UCAS and also to your Bath Application Tracker. If you haven't received this email, check your SPAM or check that your email box is not too full. If this does not resolve it, it may be a good idea to check the email address we have for you. You can do this in Application Tracker - in the Edit my Details section. A copy of the email will be in this account anyway, but it would be a good idea to update this information if needed, to ensure that you receive future emails.

If you have forgotten your Application Tracker password please follow this link: http://www.bath.ac.uk/bucs/youraccount/forgotpassword If you do not know your username and need to use the Online Help Form, state your department as 'Not Applicable'.

If you have any questions about funding, it's best to contact [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    I used to contact you in one thread of "UCAS application" section and send you a message regarding my query but you didn't reply. Would you mind helping me ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.