Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am a UK citizen. I intend to practise law in the USA, specifically California. My girlfriend is a US Citizen, and we intend to get married and return to the US together. I need to find out if I am better off taking the LLB/GDL courses here in the UK, or rather wait until we return to the USA and do the postgraduate JD degree. Many thanks for your responses in advance.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.