The Student Room Group

Edexcel 6CH07/01- May 8th 2013 - AS Chemistry Unit 3B

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daniel Atieh
yes 50...i wrote re-distillation....can be accepted right?

No idea tbh. Maybe or maybe not, but fractional distillation is the correct one.
Original post by Relaxedexams
No idea tbh. Maybe or maybe not, but fractional distillation is the correct one.

anyways ...max marks i ll lose is 11 ... can it be A this yr?
wbu?
Also is it ok to show displayed formulas using PENCIL?
also if anyone got the paper..plz post it!
If anyone is doing chemistry unit 1:- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2343713
If anyone is doing chemistry unit 1:- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2343713

cool...is it okay to use pencil for displayed formulas btw?
cool...is it okay to use pencil for displayed formulas btw?

If its ok to use pencil for graphs, then why not, as long as it was a suitable pencil, but Its always better to use black pen.
Also is it ok to show displayed formulas using PENCIL?
also if anyone got the paper..plz post it!

You can use anything to write on the paper except red. Anything will come out for the examiner to see so don't worry if you use pencil or blue pen. But the best is black pen and pure HB pencil. Never write in red even to circle anamolous point. It doesn't show up at all!
If its ok to use pencil for graphs, then why not, as long as it was a suitable pencil, but Its always better to use black pen.

man for the question abt WHAT U SEE...i wrote bubbles seen and solid decreases in size :frown: is it okay?
Reply 208
Black solid formed.
Yellow solid formed.

1 mark for balancing usually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

are those 2 the only observations that could be written :frown::frown: and how many marks for writing that equation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending