Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was just wondering whether anyone had any gueses as to what topics may be on the OCR AS History A paper in may. I'm doing Lancastrians, Yorkists and Tudors 1450-1509 for the essay paper and The Origins of the American Civil War 1848-61 for the source based paper. I was thinking more about the source based paper, but would welcome any guesses on the essay title as well.

Thanks
    Me

ReputationRep:
    im doing the wars of the roses as well. what are you doing for the first essay section? my teacher says that anything can come up but i suggest learning edward 4 reigns quite well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.