eyelash curlers Watch

Another_Girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
how much of a difference do they really make? is it worth investing in some?
girl afraid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You can pick them up for peanuts, so yes.
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love my eyelash curlers and couldnt live without them! They really do open up your eyes and make a big difference.
treasured28
Report 12 years ago
I used to use them religiously but my auntie told me that they weaken your lashes loads for when you're older so I'm now a bit frightened of them!!!!
Steph!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
They do make you're eyes look good! But I only use them on special occasions cos to be honest, I can't be bothered on a daily basis, and I don't want to end up bending them permenatly!!
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't really be bothered with them, they don't make THAT much diff and they weaken your eyelashes. I'd rather have slightly less curly lashes but actually have some than have them all break off!
Tinkers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
See for me eyelash curlers do nothing! i just use good mascara and thats all i need
jimi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yehh use mascaras that give ur lashes a bit of curl better than damagin ur lashes
Marla
Report 12 years ago
A really great trick I learned in fashion modeling is to heat the eyelash curler with a hairdryer for 15 secs...make sure it is not TOO HOT before you apply it to your eyelashes...Squeeze and hold the curler for 15 secs and WOW!!! what a curl!...Really OPENS the eyes! (it is the same concept as using a curling iron on your hair)....except the mild heat does not damage your eyelashes....and from my experience, curling your eyelashes does not make your lashes fall out or cause a permanant curl...I've been doing it for years....Lashes are still great..give this method a try if you like...see how it works for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (145)
38.26%
No - but I will (21)
5.54%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (185)
48.81%

Watched Threads