How ready are you for the exam?

Awesome, gonna kill it 12%
Great 6%
Ok 21%
Satisfied 12%
Help me!! 18%
Oh god why? [url]http://tinyurl.com/c8xhs95[/url]32%
Total votes: 34
Hey everybody the new scenario for the June 2013 unit 3 exam is released - Tour de Tournesol. This thread was created to discuss about this exam since i found no thread created earlier. :smile:

Share your ideas....:biggrin::biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

hi i am taking this exam! do you think it will be anything like the one in jan 2013 the 'havering whitecaps'??
Is it possible for anyone to upload the data files here so that I can download it.. Please.. Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Do you think this exam will be like one of the previous ones- the basketball one? Where you put together routes and organise timings? :confused:
Reply 4
Good luck everyone.
(edited 10 years ago)
The practice datasets should be obtained from your teachers. They will give it to you at least 3 weeks before the exam.

Has any one done the Jan 2010 excel "North Cyprus Turtle Watch"? If so could you upload the completed model. Thanx in advance
:biggrin:
Reply 6
Havn't been given any of the datafiles by my teacher yet, can anyone please post them here?
Thanks
Reply 7
Any one who wants the scenario.send me your email so i could send it.
Reply 8
Original post by help4me
Havn't been given any of the datafiles by my teacher yet, can anyone please post them here?
Thanks

what is your email so i could email you
Reply 9
Original post by cabdi809

I have pm'ed you my email address
Reply 10
Anyone predicted questions that'll come up?
Reply 11
Original post by Dr. Know It All
The practice datasets should be obtained from your teachers. They will give it to you at least 3 weeks before the exam.

Has any one done the Jan 2010 excel "North Cyprus Turtle Watch"? If so could you upload the completed model. Thanx in advance
:biggrin:

Why three weeks? If some people have it now, why won't Edexcel just upload it on their website publicly?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
Teacher said that it's down to their digression when to release the exam data files for the June 2013 exam. But you should get the exam files within the next few days
Has any one done the Jan 2010 excel "North Cyprus Turtle Watch"? If so could you upload the completed model. Thanx in advance . Plz help people ....:confused:
Reply 14
Guys, does anyone know how to fix the spreadsheet model of unit 3 knowledge worker, june 2013 pre release?
Also does anyone know what the question and answers are likely to be for question 1 and 2.

A quick reply would be really helpfull.
Thanks
Reply 15
Original post by cabdi809

Hey man, could you send it to me? [Mod edit: Email address removed. Please use PMs]
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by help4me
Do you have any notes that your teacher has given to you that you could attach?
And my ICT exam is on the 23rd of May

Ah okay, i have mine on the 22nd of May. And no i dont have any notes at the moment but we have started to make some in class. I shall attach them once i've finished.
Reply 17
Original post by strawberry124
Ah okay, i have mine on the 22nd of May. And no i dont have any notes at the moment but we have started to make some in class. I shall attach them once i've finished.

Ah alright
Thanks a lot
Original post by Dr. Know It All
Hey everybody the new scenario for the June 2013 unit 3 exam is released - Tour de Tournesol. This thread was created to discuss about this exam since i found no thread created earlier. :smile:

Share your ideas....:biggrin::biggrin:

I have this exam too, compiling my notes right now.. and I have a spreadsheet practice file based on the case study! (:
hey everybody! email me im happy to help with files and exam models...

ryan syn nott @ gm ail.co m

no spaces but i think student room deletes any full email addresses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending