Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel Applied ICT Unit 3 June 2013 watch

• View Poll Results: How ready are you for the exam?
    Awesome, gonna kill it
    11.76%
    Great
    5.88%
    Ok
    20.59%
    Satisfied
    11.76%
    Help me!!
    17.65%
    32.35%

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody the new scenario for the June 2013 unit 3 exam is released - Tour de Tournesol. This thread was created to discuss about this exam since i found no thread created earlier.

Share your ideas....

ReputationRep:
    hi i am taking this exam! do you think it will be anything like the one in jan 2013 the 'havering whitecaps'??

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible for anyone to upload the data files here so that I can download it.. Please.. Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Do you think this exam will be like one of the previous ones- the basketball one? Where you put together routes and organise timings? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    The practice datasets should be obtained from your teachers. They will give it to you at least 3 weeks before the exam.

Has any one done the Jan 2010 excel "North Cyprus Turtle Watch"? If so could you upload the completed model. Thanx in advance

ReputationRep:
    Havn't been given any of the datafiles by my teacher yet, can anyone please post them here?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Any one who wants the scenario.send me your email so i could send it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help4me)
    Havn't been given any of the datafiles by my teacher yet, can anyone please post them here?
    Thanks
    what is your email so i could email you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabdi809)
    I have pm'ed you my email address

ReputationRep:
    Anyone predicted questions that'll come up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Know It All)
    The practice datasets should be obtained from your teachers. They will give it to you at least 3 weeks before the exam.

Has any one done the Jan 2010 excel "North Cyprus Turtle Watch"? If so could you upload the completed model. Thanx in advance
    Why three weeks? If some people have it now, why won't Edexcel just upload it on their website publicly?

ReputationRep:
    Teacher said that it's down to their digression when to release the exam data files for the June 2013 exam. But you should get the exam files within the next few days

ReputationRep:
    Has any one done the Jan 2010 excel "North Cyprus Turtle Watch"? If so could you upload the completed model. Thanx in advance . Plz help people ....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Guys, does anyone know how to fix the spreadsheet model of unit 3 knowledge worker, june 2013 pre release?
    Also does anyone know what the question and answers are likely to be for question 1 and 2.

A quick reply would be really helpfull.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabdi809)
    Hey man, could you send it to me? [Mod edit: Email address removed. Please use PMs]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help4me)
    Do you have any notes that your teacher has given to you that you could attach?
    And my ICT exam is on the 23rd of May
    Ah okay, i have mine on the 22nd of May. And no i dont have any notes at the moment but we have started to make some in class. I shall attach them once i've finished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry124)
    Ah okay, i have mine on the 22nd of May. And no i dont have any notes at the moment but we have started to make some in class. I shall attach them once i've finished.
    Ah alright
    Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Know It All)
    Hey everybody the new scenario for the June 2013 unit 3 exam is released - Tour de Tournesol. This thread was created to discuss about this exam since i found no thread created earlier.

Share your ideas....
    I have this exam too, compiling my notes right now.. and I have a spreadsheet practice file based on the case study! (:

ReputationRep:
    hey everybody! email me im happy to help with files and exam models...

ryan syn nott @ gm ail.co m

no spaces but i think student room deletes any full email addresses.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 7, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.