I applied in December and still haven't received a reply from one university.
I've emailed them four times over the past three months and just received the same reply each time, saying that they can't give me any information about the decision but it will be decided before the deadline, although, they said this before the March 31st deadline as well.
As I got rejected from my other four choices, I want to apply through UCAS Extra, but I'm unsure whether to wait it out for a reply from the final university, or just cancel that choice and apply to something else through Extra.
At the stage, would you say it looks pretty unlikely that I will get an offer anyway?
Advice on canceling UCAS choice Watch
- Thread Starter
- 19-04-2013 18:40
- PS Reviewer
- 20-04-2013 00:54
It's not "pretty unlikely", no. Unis can take until May to decide. It's up to you to decide whether you still want to wait or if you can find something better through Extra.