Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm looking for an mp3 player. I have a budget of £60ish, but if you can think of anything which is much better for more then that I'll consider it. I think I've just gone a bit mp3 player blind by looking at too many :P
    Any help would be much appreciated I think I'm just looking for something that plays music well and easily, and has easily edited playlists etc I'm really not bothered by image viewing or video playback, my thinking is the mp3 player will be used during harvest/summer work, (for which it will need a good battery life, like 22ish hours at least) and I can get a tablet after that which will have much better video viewing/image viewing/processing capabilities then any smart mp3 player like an ipod touch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimmy)
    Hi all,

I'm looking for an mp3 player. I have a budget of £60ish, but if you can think of anything which is much better for more then that I'll consider it. I think I've just gone a bit mp3 player blind by looking at too many :P
    Any help would be much appreciated I think I'm just looking for something that plays music well and easily, and has easily edited playlists etc I'm really not bothered by image viewing or video playback, my thinking is the mp3 player will be used during harvest/summer work, (for which it will need a good battery life, like 22ish hours at least) and I can get a tablet after that which will have much better video viewing/image viewing/processing capabilities then any smart mp3 player like an ipod touch
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Gala...=galaxy+player

If you can stretch to another £20. Otherwise, a second hand iPod would be my next recommendation, followed by a Sansa Clip+ :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Gala...=galaxy+player

If you can stretch to another £20. Otherwise, a second hand iPod would be my next recommendation, followed by a Sansa Clip+ :yy:
    wow, that looks good but wouldn't its functions past an mp3 player be better completed by a tablet, and therefore making them a bit redundant?

I looked at the clip before, but the battery life is a bit short do you have any experience with the fuze?

ReputationRep:
    Look up the sony walkman mp3. I've had one for years it's lasted so long and the battery life is good. Easy to charge and edit playlists on computer. x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.