character wonderland Watch

heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xxSAMMIxx)
if you were to live in a world with characters what character would you be??????
i would be tinkerbell
Ian Nottingham...
=nuke=
Badges: 11
Report 12 years ago
Sonic The Hedgehog. Of course.
dementedbunny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i would be totoro he is big and FAT he lives in a tree and has forest spirit friends he plays the magic flute and can make a tree grow real big and rides the neko bus and he is cute i like totoro a lot.
peaches_and_cream
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'd be the brain from the gruesome twosome, Pinky and the Brain. Who would like to be my dim-witted accomplice?
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pianist)
yuna
Nah, she always struck me as a bit dull. Mind you, all the characters in FFX struck me as a bit dull. But the important thing is, you're the first person to put me in your sig (albeit missing an 'i').

Given the choice of a life as any animated/superhero/kids show character, I think I may well go for Strong Bad. If you don't know who he is, you should. (http://www.homestarrunner.com)
_:_Emo_Cheerleader_:_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
n u c l e a r b u d d h a: Sonic The Hedgehog. Of course.
Good choice!

I'd be Fang The Sniper from the Sonic series (I'd LOVE to be able to bounce on my tail like that, plus he's cute and different from all the others, I think).

If not, Noodle Gorillaz (Is she still alive?)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (212)
39.41%
No - but I will (38)
7.06%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.69%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (252)
46.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed