The Student Room Group

Step Up to Social Work 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Alexandrakh1808
Hi Gizzy,
they was totally useless as per all they could tell me was that that LA hadn't made their decision yet! Just getting really annoying now as the rest of the west mids seem to know the answer! Fingers crossed by Friday we should know either way.

Good luck

Thank you Alexandra. It's just so frustrating and nerve wracking waiting. Not sure if they'll phone or email, so have become obsessed with checking both. Good luck to you.
Reply 381
Just stopped crying! I got a place with Wigan!!!!!'
Congratulations.
Reply 383
Well done xxx it has been a really long wait. :smile:
Reply 384
Original post by MDaisy
Just stopped crying! I got a place with Wigan!!!!!'

Congratulations! :biggrin:

Wigan was my first choice so I'm currently starting at my phone and refreshing my email... was it Penna who rang you?
Reply 385
No it one of the people at the assessment centre! Good luck!!! Hope it's good news for you and for everyone!!!!
Hiya just wanted to say well done for everyone getting on! I just got a phone call from greater manchester I got into Bolton council. Good luck to everyone still waiting xx
Original post by Skinner09
Any results yet for East Midlands partnership? The wait is too long. Congrats to those who made it.

I am still waiting for East Midland too! No word yet, constantly refreshing my emails but pretty convinced I won't have got in. All of the candidates at my assessment day were amazing!

Good luck everyone!
Reply 388
Original post by sarahjanie
I am still waiting for East Midland too! No word yet, constantly refreshing my emails but pretty convinced I won't have got in. All of the candidates at my assessment day were amazing!

Good luck everyone!

I imagine they are contacting people depending on when the assessment days finished - I had my assessment day last Wednesday (East Mids) so I would think that if this was one of the last, we may hear later this week, start of next... Good luck all!
Has anyone heard from the West London partnership yet? I am feeling less and less confident now as time goes on as I had my assessment on 21/06! :frown:
Has anyone heard yet from Yorkshire and Humberside?
Horrible waiting game!!

Congradulations and a big well done to all of u who have got it!! To those who haven't you did amazing to get this far so don't give in! Try for frontline!
Original post by forbeshamilton
Has anyone heard from the West London partnership yet? I am feeling less and less confident now as time goes on as I had my assessment on 21/06! :frown:

Well done everyone who has secured a place😃 has anyone heard from Walsall yet?
I have just rang penna and they have said all successful candidates will be rang by early next week. All unsuccessful ones will get an email!! Lets hope the phone rings soon. I can't stand the waiting wish all authorities rang the same day.
Congratulations to everyone so far
Reply 393
I got a call at around half two today saying im in at Calderdale :smile: wishing you all the best! X
Congratulations.
Just found out I've got a place at Leeds. Absolutely ecstatic- I'd convinced myself it would be a no.

Well done to everyone else who has heard so far.

For those still waiting, hang on in there!

Good luck to all of you for the future!
Reply 396
I guess it's going to be a no from Greater Manchester for me then. Gutted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Sorry guys, accidentally posted from my daughters account and had to delete. I'll start again :-) Congratulations to you all, I was accepted for Wigan. Look forward to seeing everyone in Aug for the induction.
Reply 398
Original post by takemethere
I guess it's going to be a no from Greater Manchester for me then. Gutted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep the faith sweet.
Reply 399
Don't get gutted till you get the email. It was a whole 24 hours between me, and two other people in my exact area being informed. Keep the faith! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending