Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying WJEC psychology and I'm so confused! My teacher honestly doesn't know what he's talking about and even using the plans he's giving us, I'm still getting low marks! I'm not bad at essays, I have good grades for English but I just don't have any idea of how to structure my answer or use better evaluations! Can anyone help me please!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    I recommend using the WJEC textbook, it's very useful

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely invest in one of the textbooks written for the WJEC specification, they should contain most of the information you need to know and provide example essays to answer the questions with notes on how to improve/what gives it top marks.

You should be able to get them second hand at relatively cheap prices if you're not bothered about buying new; I would recommend this one by Cara Flanagan and Julia Russell. Another book that came out relatively recently may also be of use, although it came out after I finished my studies so I don't know if it is better or if it's worth sticking to the earlier one I mentioned.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.