Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would be grateful if someone could help me out. The university i want to go to is ASTON, and they are asking for AAB, but they have said that there is a high possibility of them taking me on if i shortly miss the grades (KEEPING THAM FIRST CHOICE), but if they dont and i meet my insurance offer grades, will my insurance have to take me on??
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SIMZZ)
    I would be grateful if someone could help me out. The university i want to go to is ASTON, and they are asking for AAB, but they have said that there is a high possibility of them taking me on if i shortly miss the grades (KEEPING THAM FIRST CHOICE), but if they dont and i meet my insurance offer grades, will my insurance have to take me on??
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SIMZZ)
    I didn't get the required grades for Exeter, but they took me anyway. Ring Aston first if you don't get the grades, then your second choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    I didn't get the required grades for Exeter, but they took me anyway. Ring Aston first if you don't get the grades, then your second choice.
    cheersxx

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.