The Student Room Group

Access course

I'm looking to do an Access course, however, many entry requirements for this are that you have to have at least a few years out of full time education atm I'm doing a BTEC Level 2 but I really don't think the course is for me. I only have three GCSE's which are English Language B, Maths a C and Humanities A* I know I could have done better in my GCSE's as well as blaming myself I blame my school I was in a set that didn't do very well at all many pupils in my set only got one or two GCSE's which was a joke! I complained many times to my school that I need more and better teaching as I wasn't getting the education I deserve but anyway, that's over and done with now.

I'm looking to do a humanities course which includes (Social work, Law, Social science and humanities) and I wanted to do a GCSE science again because It says GCSE science is applicable
I want to have opinions on peope who are doing or did do the access course and about the uni offers they have got and what they chose to do
thanks!!! :smile: x
Reply 1
Someone I know did the access course lol, however he seems to going from uni to uni. He studied law. He got offers from Aston, Westminster, Nottingham, Kingston De monfort. These are the unis he has studied at lol
Reply 2
I'm just coming to the end of my access course and I've had an offer for nursing from DMU and Hertfordshire, uni's love the access course apparently. Best thing I ever did :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending