Polo Shirts/T-Shirts for Men Watch

LostRiot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh nothing in particular, but you must be aware of the 'rah' image which brands like RL (and the way some sections of society choose to wear them) portray.
grace
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LostRiot)
oh nothing in particular, but you must be aware of the 'rah' image which brands like RL (and the way some sections of society choose to wear them) portray.
i find the 'rah' image to be infinitely more attractive than grungy/messy/general untidiness which seems to be synonomous with 'indie' fashion these days. it's all down to personal preference really
LostRiot
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by grace)
i find the 'rah' image to be infinitely more attractive than grungy/messy/general untidiness which seems to be synonomous with 'indie' fashion these days. it's all down to personal preference really
well yes, but there is an in between, or just 'normal'.

The way I see it, Chav's are at one end of the scale, and rah is at the other, but is basically just as bad as chavness, however in the same way that I'm sure some chavs are good upstanding citizens :-/ some collar up polo shirt wearers arn't loud arrogant spoilt idiots.

But by wearing the same clothes as alot of people who are arrogant loud spoilt idiots it doesn't half confuse matters.

Anyway this is completely off topic and I've probably just offended half of TSR, so I'll shutup.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.04%
No - but I will (91)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (84)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.43%

Watched Threads