Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboo)
    yeah the more practise and reading u do...it will surely only be a good thing! x
    yer it will take its time thou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daz4000)
    yer it will take its time thou

yeah thats understandable what do u do at the min? work? college?

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats understandable what do u do at the min? work? college?
    im at college

astor college for the arts

u

ReputationRep:
    im at college

astor college for the arts

u
    ah cool i was just interested in what u were doing. im at sixth form i had an extra yr so im 19 n off to uni in sept...nothin excitin really!

ReputationRep:
    ah cool i was just interested in what u were doing. im at sixth form i had an extra yr so im 19 n off to uni in sept...nothin excitin really!
    oh im off to a nuther college in sept to study motor machinics

ReputationRep:
    what u doing at mo then babyboo
    as in what a levels im doing or as in what exactly am i doin at this present moment in time?!

ReputationRep:
    oh im off to a nuther college in sept to study motor machinics
    *another and *mechanics there ya go i'll try n help ya!! ooh cars eh? i dont even know how to turn one on!

ReputationRep:
    as in what a levels im doing or as in what exactly am i doin at this present moment in time?!
    sorry i was writing that post when u must of posted yours but what a levals u doing

ReputationRep:
    *another and *mechanics there ya go i'll try n help ya!! ooh cars eh? i dont even know how to turn one on!
    o.k thanks

ReputationRep:
    sorry i was writing that post when u must of posted yours but what a levals u doing
    oh economics, politics and english literature! doing general studies as well but that doesnt really account for anything!

ReputationRep:
    oh economics, politics and english literature! doing general studies as well but that doesnt really account for anything!
    oh my mates doing the same as u

ReputationRep:
    do u now anything about business i'm really stuck on this babyboo

ReputationRep:
    do u now anything about business i'm really stuck on this babyboo
    stuck on what?! not really i guess microeconomics has a bit of business...try me i'll be able to tell ya straight away if i've heard of it or not

ReputationRep:
    stuck on what?! not really i guess microeconomics has a bit of business...try me i'll be able to tell ya straight away if i've heard of it or not
    it's just customer services on gamesworld...all i've got is

The main features of customer services on Gamesworld are:
    · Helping the customer find what they are looking for.
    · Give as much information on the product as possible.
    · Get to now the customer interests for future sales.
    · To have as many ways as possible of communicating with customers other then in the store e.g. phone, Internet (email) and postage address.

Customer services should be important to any business as customers keep the business running by buying a product, which would pay the businesses bills.

and the notes before it

ReputationRep:
    it's just customer services on gamesworld...all i've got is

The main features of customer services on Gamesworld are:
    · Helping the customer find what they are looking for.
    · Give as much information on the product as possible.
    · Get to now the customer interests for future sales.
    · To have as many ways as possible of communicating with customers other then in the store e.g. phone, Internet (email) and postage address.

Customer services should be important to any business as customers keep the business running by buying a product, which would pay the businesses bills.

and the notes before it
    dont say businesses bills. change the whole of that bit to something like
    customers are essential for businesses to be successful, whether it be for earning profit or to increase publicity and loyalty. therefore it is necessary for businesses to embark on a high level of customer service to ensure that they remain successful in competitve markets.

a business may decide to look at such factors as in store customer services ie (the bits you said about hepling the customer when they enter the store) or help obtaining inforamtion and contacting the firm ie a variety of ways in which one can contact the store, (phone email text etc etc)

then u can go on and talk about ways in which u can improve services (offers n promotions) talk about ensuring the experience they get by using that business is of a high standard.

i dunno i hope that helps i dont really know a lot. i guess just think what u would expect as a customer

ReputationRep:
    dont say businesses bills. change the whole of that bit to something like
    customers are essential for businesses to be successful, whether it be for earning profit or to increase publicity and loyalty. therefore it is necessary for businesses to embark on a high level of customer service to ensure that they remain successful in competitve markets.

a business may decide to look at such factors as in store customer services ie (the bits you said about hepling the customer when they enter the store) or help obtaining inforamtion and contacting the firm ie a variety of ways in which one can contact the store, (phone email text etc etc)

then u can go on and talk about ways in which u can improve services (offers n promotions) talk about ensuring the experience they get by using that business is of a high standard.

i dunno i hope that helps i dont really know a lot. i guess just think what u would expect as a customer
    * helping and *information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    Yummy yummy sweets... (drools a bit)
    yummy yummy gummi bears. ooh, and rolos, revels, wham bars, rainbow drops.....

ReputationRep:
    * helping and *information
    thanks this realy help
    sorry about the lateness of the reply

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.