The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

student; job in Plymouth

Hi I got a condition offer for Business Studies... But I worry; Is it hard to get a job in Plymouth? Does anyone has experience with that? :confused:
Hi, congrats on your offer!
I live in Plymouth and will be starting at the Uni in September as well.
I would say finding a job here is up and down. I personally found it very had to get my current job but then I was applying for a small number of very specific jobs. I have a bad back so this put many jobs out of the question and I am also dyspraxic meaning I am extremely clumsy so I couldn't really apply for bar or restaurant job (I think Id be paying them money after I broke all the classes! Haha) so again this really restricted what I could apply for. There always seems to be bar and restaurant jobs around here.
Thankfully I did finally find something!
So I recon you will be fine and sound be able to find something. And there is always jobs on the Plymouth Uni jobs twitter, the have job on and off campus so even if you can't find something off campus you might be able to find something tempary on campus until you find something proper.
Good luck with your course,
hope you enjoy living in Plymouth,
hope this has been of some help,
charlie
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
But my parents won't pay for my living cost, so I wonder Is it hard to pay for everything by yourself?:confused: (accommodation, food...)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending