Might sound like a silly question but...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
why is that some unis ask for a photo with ya application?! is that a silly question?! i dunno?! :confused:
babyboo
Rep:
?
(Original post by babyboo)
why is that some unis ask for a photo with ya application?! is that a silly question?! i dunno?! :confused:
*application for accom.
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Suppose it's so they know what you look like before you turn up for the interview. (Or it could be so they can get a laugh out of the bad photos)
babyboo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pollo Loco)
Suppose it's so they know what you look like before you turn up for the interview. (Or it could be so they can get a laugh out of the bad photos)
hahaha yeah thats why im taking my time ie havent had my passport photo taken yet....waiting for a good hair day (very rare occurance)
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It might be so they can make up identity cards etc for you - that's what Cambridge did with mine, although I'd already got my grades by then, so they knew I was coming. It's awful - I sent in a photo that was 2 years old and not v attractive, and now it's on ALL my uni stuff!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads