?
Report 12 years ago
I'm a farmers Child's friend. Why?
sophisti_kate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No, but I wish I was...I love the countryside, but the life is a tough 'un.
Country Lad Rob
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
just wondering, cos i am a farmers child too. and yea, it is a very tough living... but thats not stopping me going to agricultural college. i love the countryside too, and everything about it...
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I used to live near a farm! And my fiance's sister is doing farm stuff at uni
Country Lad Rob
Rep:
?
cool, good stuff. i always think farming is seen as such a nothing job that people take for granted. but people do not understand the amount of work that goes into it. cant wait for agri uni here i come!!!
sophisti_kate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
which uni are you going too, my sister is doing the equine science and management course at the Royal Agricultural College and she can't wait!
Country Lad Rob
Rep:
?
thats where im goiong!! and i cant wait! i am going ot probably do the land management course or the agriculture course.... i cant wait either!! mind, i still have one year at school before my gap year and then i will go to cirencester.
sophisti_kate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahh...you'll love it, so pretty and lots of nice people and lecturers and the accommodation is great. Get a car though, as everyone else has one and you need one to get around! Cirencester is gorge and has a big Waitrose which is a plus! Oh, and you better be pro-hunting as everyone else is!
Knogle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I live about an hour's drive away from a farm.. which happens to be right at the other end of my country.
Country Lad Rob
Rep:
?
oh course i am pro hunting! as often as possible (most saturdays!) ohh excellent cant wait now! yeh i got a car already... next on my list is a tractor though... so excited, just really hope i get in....
sophisti_kate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
don't think they have space for parking your tractor!
Country Lad Rob
Rep:
?
i know, i know! i wont keep it up there! ill keep it on our farm...obviously!! x
sophisti_kate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Course you'll get in, entry requirements are pretty low and if they want you they'll let you in whatever results you get!
Country Lad Rob
Rep:
?
hope so!
Will Grimes1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I live a couple of miles away from Cirencester and go past the Ag College everyday, it is quite a nice place, in fact i went to the ag college today. The buildings are really nice and it seems a good place to study. It is especially good if you like Rugby. The people who study there are known as Aggies and drive landrovers saying *******s to blair and hunting stuff. It is great if you have any questions about it or the area i may be able to help.
sophisti_kate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love Cirencester....sigh. *dreams of buying lovely Cotswold stone cottage *
Country Lad Rob
Rep:
?
hehe, sophisti thanks very much will, i might be dropping you a PM sometime thanks v. much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise