Nightlife in Belshaft! Watch

fran_
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Limelight/Katy Dalys/Spring&Airbrake on a tuesday night is awful. Don't believe anyone who says otherwise.
Jim-ie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like it. But then again I've not been there on a tuesday in months.
fran_
Report 11 years ago
I don't mind Katy's on a quiet night, but SHAG on tuesdays is awful, so busy you can't move. Ugh.
Oneupthebumdonttellmum
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by fran_)
I don't mind Katy's on a quiet night, but SHAG on tuesdays is awful, so busy you can't move. Ugh.
I've only ever been once and it was a busy night, I spilled my drink over some random poor lass and she went berserk on me, I quickly mingled into the crowd before she got her BF to give me a hiding
fran_
Report 11 years ago
I'm actually shocked when things like that happen. We're brought up to believe that the Northern Irish way of life involves apologising for everything, and accepting apologies for minor offences in the blink of an eye. I embarrass myself sometimes, I tend to apologise when I haven't even done anything wrong. I've told chairs I'm sorry when I have accidentally backed into them and apologised to people who have banged into me on the street when the fault was most certainly not my own. This post is a bit lengthy, my main pont was : This girl is clearly a rebel. Fin.
onecoolemma
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Has anyone ever been to 'Cafe Vaudeville' in the centre of Belfast? I walked past it today and thought 'that looks like my kind of place...' My mum said it used to be a bank. It looked very grand and, well, vaudeville-y.
Jim-ie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by fran_)
I'm actually shocked when things like that happen. We're brought up to believe that the Northern Irish way of life involves apologising for everything, and accepting apologies for minor offences in the blink of an eye. I embarrass myself sometimes, I tend to apologise when I haven't even done anything wrong. I've told chairs I'm sorry when I have accidentally backed into them and apologised to people who have banged into me on the street when the fault was most certainly not my own. This post is a bit lengthy, my main pont was : This girl is clearly a rebel. Fin.
I get people saying sorry for being in my way when going to the bog in clubs I dont look intimidating either. saying sorry to a chair is taking the piss though
fran_
Report 11 years ago
Haha, its true. I think I just assumed it was a someone.
strikeapose12
Report 11 years ago
This time last year Milk was the best night out on a thursday anywhere evvvverrr (imo) - free in, £1.50 a drink, the crowd was great and so was the music - but then a boy who happened to be underage fell off the roof and died (he was a twin aswell which is really sad aswell) and it was taken over by new management and basically went down hill from there..
Its a pity really because I havent had a night out like the nights I had in Milk since..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads