Steampunk Victorian Fashion: What Do You Guys Think Of It? watch

ReputationRep:
    Prada did a line last year.

Here are some examples:

Spoiler:
    Show

What do you guys think of it? Do you think it'll catch on? :cool:

P.S.

I wouldn't recommend the female line - wasn't as good, if good at all.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure that we're ready for the Jack the Ripper look this season.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think ive ever seen any of these fashion things and thought 'they look nice', they always look absolutely comical to me.

Where are you going to where this stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    Where are you going to where this stuff?
    Well, semi-formal events etc - one or two could *just* about pass for informal outings, *just* pass... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I love it :confused: I think everything there looks great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Yeah I like it too. I have a friend that dresses in this way, every day, and it looks great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    Yeah I like it too. I have a friend that dresses in this way, every day, and it looks great
    Really? See, I can't imagine those looks becoming popular nowadays, it's just not suitable for this day and age but I do think it looks fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    Really? See, I can't imagine those looks becoming popular nowadays, it's just not suitable for this day and age but I do think it looks fantastic.
    Yeah. Not many people do it, but we're all a bit weird in how we dress so it looks fine. He goes all out, complete with guy fawkes hair and moustache and everything

ReputationRep:
    I love it but I'm not sure it will ever catch on though.
    But maybe that's a good thing... be different!

ReputationRep:
    I like it, I like it a lot. It may take a certain kind of man to carry it off though, it's surely not for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    For formal occasions, I think it would be suitable and more widely used.

For less formal occasions, I think some are nice, but not many people would just casually walking round in them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Not many people do it, but we're all a bit weird in how we dress so it looks fine. He goes all out, complete with guy fawkes hair and moustache and everything

Haha, nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DolallyDucky)
    I like it, I like it a lot. It may take a certain kind of man to carry it off though, it's surely not for everyone.
    Of course, you're entirely correct. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    For formal occasions, I think it would be suitable and more widely used.

For less formal occasions, I think some are nice, but not many people would just casually walking round in them.
    I agree. But for less formal occasions, one or two could just about pass, maybe - Prada or something else might have to cater to that. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Not bad.

If we're going back in time i have a thing for the 18th century..

ReputationRep:
    Love it! think that it should be worn informally as well, reckon if you're going to go for the steampunk look go the whole way. That being said, the whole Victorian style dresses and parasol might be a bit awkward when doing the shopping...

ReputationRep:
    That's impressive! Where I live, people just wear track suits On the rare occasion that I see someone looking a little but "out there:" I stare in awe

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/28GLa9T2CtI

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.