Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just to let u no, we split up last night.

he said he couldnt cope anymore, i begged for 1 and half hr to give me one final chance, but he wudnt.

just thought id tell u as a lot of u no us

:'(

ReputationRep:
    Oh no Are you ok??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)

he said he couldnt cope anymore, i begged for 1 and half hr to give me one final chance, but he wudnt.

oh dear!!! im so sorry to hear that....*runs over to lumpy n gives her a big hug n kiss* mmmmmwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, that sucks! Sorry lumpy. Anythin we can do - give us a shout... Hope you're ok.
    Amb x

ReputationRep:
    its aweful, the onyl one whos ever wanted me for who i am (not cared about looks), been decent, wud never go off with aother girls, didnt just want me 4 sex, told em he lvoed me everyday. hugged me all the time.

im a reck. im goin home in a minute, the memeories r too much at the mo with thi place

ReputationRep:
    HOly sh!t!

If i was there id take you out on a girls night out and go to a movie and then drinking so we could have a nice 'chat' with hot english lads (theres that word again people, lady, i learned it here!) and you wouldnt have to think about it... and then you would come to my house with my girlfriends and i and we would all have coffee and watch Bridget Jones Diary!

ReputationRep:
    its aweful, the onyl one whos ever wanted me for who i am (not cared about looks), been decent, wud never go off with aother girls, didnt just want me 4 sex, told em he lvoed me everyday. hugged me all the time.

im a reck. im goin home in a minute, the memeories r too much at the mo with thi place
    Lump, there'll be plenty of other guys the same. You're really pretty, have a fantastic personality and you're really funny. Why did he finish with you??

ReputationRep:

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, lumpy. "gives lumpy a HUGE hug". Are you ok? I wish u lived near me cos i'd invite you to join at my house tonight. Another one of mates has resently broke up so we are buying loads of ice cream and watching comedy films to cheer her up.

ReputationRep:

gosh i think we can all see how upset ya r by the spellin! bless dya think u may get back together! as a friend once said to me... 'u only realise what u had n how special it was, after you've lost it' he might realise that lumpy! x

ReputationRep:

Sorry to hear that - you must feel pretty bad right now. Don't know you v well but I've seen your posts about Ste and you were obviously very close.

The best way I've found to get over a relationship is to try to regain control of the situation. Begging him to take you back hasn't worked so far, so don't try it again. If he ends up wanting you back, do it on your terms.

You'll need a while to grieve (for want of a better word...), but after that you should perk up and get on with your life. Work on your confidence, and go out with friends a lot. They will help you get back on your feet.

Good luck. Hope you're ok.

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you grab some choccies on your way home, put your jim-jams on and watch plenty of daytime tv.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo lumpy!!! How horrible, I can't imagine anything worse!

Give yourself a lot of TLC, he's clearly a waste of space if he doesn't want to be with someone as fantastic and bubbly as you. You deserve better.

ReputationRep:
    Watch some episodes of Sex and the City, and follow whatever advice Miranda gives to anyone!! She is my lifestyle guru.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get so attached, so young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Don't get so attached, so young.
    A bit late for that kind of advice, don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    A bit late for that kind of advice, don't you think?
    It's **** advice anyway. People have different priorities in life and it is not his place to tell Lumpy what she wants.

ReputationRep:

If possible, try to talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel and the rest. Hopefully, it will make you both stronger as friends.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in the same position, it's really hard when you're attached. It hurt for a few days, then I just thought "theres so much more to life"..

Lumpy, I guarantee that within a month, you will either be back with him or you would have moved on in life.. it hurts now, but it won't soon. Once you go to University, you would have completely forgotten about him and he would have just been a 'highschool sweetheart'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    If possible, try to talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel and the rest. Hopefully, it will make you both stronger as friends.
    I think she's already tried that. She should be strong and concentrate on her self-respect. She will hate herself if she begs him again and it doesn't work.

And if it does work, what's the point in being with someone if you've had to persuade them into it?

ReputationRep:

****..... im sorry to hear that. it sounded like you guys were good together... the only thing that ever cheered me up after this sort of thing was no school and watching trisha.

he dosent deserve you, so dont beg him again. yuo are a great fluffy gal and any bloke would be lucky to have you.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.