Reply 240
~*glitter*~
yes! :mad: i told daveo about that the other day

lumpy's dashed off home btw

Lol, nice avatar! :biggrin:
Reply 241
suz19
Lol, nice avatar! :biggrin:
thanx dude!!! :biggrin: (in a hippy voice)
Reply 242
smello schmamy :biggrin:
Reply 243
poowpoow
smello schmamy :biggrin:
smello smose, smayley smes smhi :biggrin:
Reply 244
schmee schmee (that say hee hee!) i am at home in dressing gown with blackcurrant lemsip!
Reply 245
poowpoow
schmee schmee (that say hee hee!) i am at home in dressing gown with blackcurrant lemsip!
but ur not too ill to come on here... :rolleyes:
Reply 246
~*glitter*~
but ur not too ill to come on here... :rolleyes:

no, all im doing is sat at the computer, hardly strenuous!
Reply 247
poowpoow
no, all im doing is sat at the computer, hardly strenuous!
eeeemmm, r u back on monday??
Reply 248
yes i feel better now. c u mon
Reply 249
iv asked to meet up with him (as friends) and he said hel let me no. towards the end of the night i wana ask him if we cud start again and make another go of it.

is this realistic?

as anyone ever split up and got bk together before?
Reply 250
lumpycustard
its aweful, the onyl one whos ever wanted me for who i am (not cared about looks), been decent, wud never go off with aother girls, didnt just want me 4 sex, told em he lvoed me everyday. hugged me all the time.

im a reck. im goin home in a minute, the memeories r too much at the mo with thi place :frown:

why did he leave you then? :confused:
Nope. A few months ago, before I came here, my BF cheated on me, BIG MISTAKE, and whats funny is that it was with some crack whore. I dont want him back after he was touching her, i might get some sort of disease. :wink: All my guy mates in my group went and had words with him, they still wont tell me what they said.
Reply 252
well i got really down the past few mnths and he cudnt handle how i always took it out on himnl understandable.

but he said he stil loves me, just cant b with me

read pages 1 - 8 if u can b bothered. its crap
oh no! A bind!

hmmmm... lets see...

I have no idea what on earth you should do. You could just meet him and have a really lengthy chat...

OHOH!!! -or you could start off again in a relationship like that of "Youve got Mail" you know and when you meet again in a while after that it will be fine.

I think, dont ask my theory behind it... I iwll have to think a bit more.
Reply 254
Everdawn
oh no! A bind!

hmmmm... lets see...

I have no idea what on earth you should do. You could just meet him and have a really lengthy chat...

OHOH!!! -or you could start off again in a relationship like that of "Youve got Mail" you know and when you meet again in a while after that it will be fine.

I think, dont ask my theory behind it... I iwll have to think a bit more.

i asked ihm to meet me monday as friends, but he said "il get back to u, i need a few day" i didnt see uv got mail.
ok,

Well what they did is Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks met on the net, they wrote eachother e-mails every day but they never talked about specifics just about what was going on and what they loved. blahblah movie goes on (turns out Tom is Meg's enemy) anyhow, in the end they love eachother more becuase of the distance they have had and becuase they worked out they knew eachother so well... go see it, you may like it.
Reply 256
that wont work.
lumpycustard
read pages 1 - 8 if u can b bothered. its crap.

Hi! Believe it or not, I have read not just pages 01 - 08 but 09 - 13 as well.
No, I assure you that it does not look like crap at all.

Dear Lumpy,

Are you aware that you are a very fortunate girl? Look at all those people who truly care about you, suz19, Ollie, Tinykates, Serendipidity, Dude, Trousers, Two_headed_monk and lots more…

Tinykates
no way!!!
poor poor lumpy - make sure you get loads of hugs off all ur mates - i know it won't change anything, but it should make u feel a little bit better. anyway here is a BIG virtual hug from me.
pm me if you wanna talk.

suz19
Oh lump, I wish we could say something that would make it all better Why don't you think about getting some friends round for a dvd night or something to try and take your mind off it?

Ollie
If possible, try to talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel and the rest. Hopefully, it will make you both stronger as friends.

serendipidity
Nooooooooooooooooooooo lumpy!!! How horrible, I can't imagine anything worse!
Give yourself a lot of TLC, he's clearly a waste of space if he doesn't want to be with someone as fantastic and bubbly as you. You deserve better.

Two_headed_monk
he dosent deserve you, so dont beg him again. yuo are a great fluffy gal and any bloke would be lucky to have you.

I believe they have said what I wanted to say. In any case, why do you think all of us are doing this? We are not paid. We are not doing this merely to show sympathy on you.

The fact is 'We Love You and We Care about You!'
I am sure that alone beats the daily 'I love you' text. Feel the concern we are showering upon you.. giving you support when you best need it. We are there for you when you are down and We accept you for what you are.

he gave me a week to try (apparently) to change and stop bein so naggy and insecure and stuff.

Let's put this straight, he knows before hand that this is your character and since both of you entered into a relationship, he must have acknowledged and accepted that fact. If he is attempting to change you to his liking, then this is definitely not call 'Love'. He doesn't really love the 'Real You'. What he needs is a robot and a good textbook on robot programming.

Love is mutual. Both parties must work towards it and not just one-sided. There must be Mutual Tolerance. If he can't display that and try to be a MCP - 'Male Chauvinistic Pig, then this guy is definitely not your Knight in Shining Armour.

De facto, I would reckon that it would be better to discover early that he's not the kind of guy for you than waste your precious youth over this type of guy.

only lad whos been decent and loving and eanted me for me and not for the usual "slim blonde nice face" types.

I am quite new to this forum (in fact I just registered yesterday) and I had a hard time searching for your photo. Honestly, by standards of ordinary man, you look fine to me. You don't look ugly at all, and you are clearly adorable. In fact, I wouldn't mind you being the first person that I am going to meet with when I come to UK in 2005. (Mind you..! I am not trying to be a hypocrite and merely say all these in order to console you.. I say what I feel it's true.. So do the rest!)

And if I happen to have the good fortune of you being my girlfriend, I definitely will not feel disgraced. On the contrary, I would be quite proud of it.

it is my fault its ended, i found someone decent, and who actually fancied me. i wont find that again
coz lads only want 2 things, sex and goodlookin 'birds'

That's not true. That's a misapprehension and it's definitely not your fault! It's true that majority of the guys are like that but there are a handful of guys who appreciate a girl not because of s** but for who she is and what she is. I am sure you will find someone who truly appreciates you.

Let Nature walks its own course.

i just cant stop cryin

To cry is okay. It's normal. It's more worrying if you don't cry.
But make sure, after you finish crying you are able to stand up on your own and the matter is rest.

For a guy that's not worthy of your love, who attempt to hurt you. Don't waste too much tears on him.
And don't forget to delete all his emails.

wel wen iv got people around me, cheerin me up im ok. itsd wen im all alone at home, or walkin round school or town il feel sh*t

I tell you what you should do, you should just forget about him… don't let that creep feel that you can't live without you. The fact is, you can live without him! Girls of the modern 21st Century are Independent Beings and I believe you fit in that category too…

Think of the support we are giving you… Think about how you can show the creep that you can live better without him interfering with your life.

Channel your energy in love towards your studies… Give it your best shot, aim for the top place and find back the satisfaction in life. You will find that life can actually be so colourful even without the presence of a boyfriend. Life is NEVER just about love alone!

exam pressures, i need him most at a time like this and he leaves me!!

No! You don't need him… because you have us. We have been here for you and we will be. Look at the number of pages you have caused us to read through as well as write for these 2 days. Nobody has ever gathered so much replies in just a short time span. Why? Because WE CARE!

Show us that you can conquer your exams and don't let our care gone down the drain.

iv asked to meet up with him (as friends) and he said hel let me no. towards the end of the night i wana ask him if we cud start again and make another go of it.

is this realistic? as anyone ever split up and got bk together before?

I would say don't bother. Most of my friends who got back together, break up shortly after.
Why? Once one party have the mind to break up with the other, it means that the love have turned sour.
He can say 'let's break up' once, he also can say 'let's break up' twice.
If he really love you, he wouldn't even hurt you at all. He would rather he suffer than you suffering.

Of course, the end decision is yours.

But is it worth it for a person who deleted all your emails without even having second thoughts? Is it worth it for a person who can't accept you for what you are? Is it worth it for a person who upon continuous pleading by his supposedly loved ones, refuses to come to a compromise?

Now you decide.

P.S. Sorry I have been a real newbie on this forum as I have just registered yesterday. I hope I didn't make a fool of myself and get the facts wrong. And I hope that the above does help. As usual, I would advice you to wash up your face, drink a glass of cold water and decide for yourself, after reading this lengthy and naggy post. Be Decisive!
Reply 258
lumpycustard
just to let u no, we split up last night.

he said he couldnt cope anymore, i begged for 1 and half hr to give me one final chance, but he wudnt.

just thought id tell u as a lot of u no us

:'(

Awwww, poor lumpy....I proper gutted for you...I thought from the pics of u 2 that you made a lovely couple, and its a real shame that you've broken up...but don't worry honey there's plenty more fish in the sea, his not the last perso that you'll love...and at the end of the day its his loss for givin up some one as wonderful as u! :biggrin: So once the break in your heart is sealed...get out there and have some fun and enjoy being single..but maybe mr right is out there for you....or Ste will get really jealous instead and beg you back and at the end of the day who doesn't like to see men beg!

Latest

Trending

Trending