Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Oh god! Why would people do that?
    Just as a nice gesture. She's not on the forum at the moment, so it will be nice for her to come back to. No one really does anything useful with their rep, so why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I doubt she's come in You're only last to know cos you're on a little later than usual.
    i think she did but i didnt go to registration, im gonna ring her now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i think she did but i didnt go to registration, im gonna ring her now
    tell her that we're all sending hugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    ditto from me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Just as a nice gesture. She's not on the forum at the moment, so it will be nice for her to come back to. No one really does anything useful with their rep, so why not?
    Why does she deserve it? This isn't what rep is for. The system is already tainted and should be removed, but as it's still existent i will not take a part in the continuing destruction of the rep system. SO a few points on an internet forum will make her feel better? Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Why does she deserve it? This isn't what rep is for. The system is already tainted and should be removed, but as it's still existent i will not take a part in the continuing destruction of the rep system. SO a few points on an internet forum will make her feel better? Pathetic.
    Don't bother then. I didn't say you had to, I just said it might cheer her up to know that people she hardly knows would make the effort for her. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    shes gone home just to clear her head but she'll be back 2moro, she also says thanx to every1 for their concern, she really appreciates it

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother then. I didn't say you had to, I just said it might cheer her up to know that people she hardly knows would make the effort for her. That's all.
    you is a g. dont know why i said it like that..... but still... and 'G4ry' stop being so cynical. be nice for a change.

ReputationRep:
    you is a g. dont know why i said it like that..... but still... and 'G4ry' stop being so cynical. be nice for a change.
    I'm sorry, it's hard to be optimistic when i come on this forum during the day time to find it is full of spam topics and just complete rubbish. I'm glad i don't usually come on here during the day time; because the quality of the forum is very poor and i'm quite surprised that the mods have been lenient enough to let some of the topics and members of this forum (daz4000 or whatever his alias is) remain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I'm sorry, it's hard to be optimistic when i come on this forum during the day time to find it is full of spam topics and just complete rubbish. I'm glad i don't usually come on here during the day time; because the quality of the forum is very poor and i'm quite surprised that the mods have been lenient enough to let some of the topics and members of this forum (daz4000 or whatever his alias is) remain.
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    how old are you?
    18, 19 in June. Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Lumpy explained why she posted this thread in her first message. Even if you consider it to be spam, can't you let her off this time? No one forces you to read any of these threads - if you don't like the subject matter, don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    18, 19 in June. Why?
    it just sound like you are a grumpy old man.

ReputationRep:
    Lumpy explained why she posted this thread in her first message. Even if you consider it to be spam, can't you let her off this time? No one forces you to read any of these threads - if you don't like the subject matter, don't bother.
    I never complained in particular about this thread, just all the other threads on thefront page of this forum such as: ''what's your favourite sweet?'', and any other daz4000 thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I never complained in particular about this thread, just all the other threads on thefront page of this forum such as: ''what's your favourite sweet?'', and any other daz4000 thread.
    Fair enough, but why not complain on those threads instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    why?!!! why??!!!! WHY????!!!! do you care so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I do agree, its hardly acceptable behaviour. The gentleman's league should fight against this rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, but why not complain on those threads instead?
    I really can't be bothered to complain any more, i'm fighting a losing battle here. The reason i mentioned about it is someone suggested giving her rep, which i did not deem a valid reason as i hate to see the system abused more than it is at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I really can't be bothered to complain any more, i'm fighting a losing battle here. The reason i mentioned about it is someone suggested giving her rep, which i did not deem a valid reason as i hate to see the system abused more than it is at the moment.
    hate is a strong emotion. why do you care so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I do agree, its hardly acceptable behaviour. The gentleman's league should fight against this rubbish.
    That's what i thought, but no-one from the Gentleman's League backed me up when i was discussing the validity of a hair straightener thread with Bono and my part in having it removed.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.