Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyway.....

*HUGS LUMPY*

ReputationRep:
    hey. iv come bakc in for half hour. iv got to face the memories this school holds. the longer i leave it the worse it wil b.

everywhere i loook its him. in my room hes everywhere. the things he did, hug me, tell me he loved me everyday, wud hold me, kiss my nose. he was amazing. i pushed him away with my insecurities.

im sorry to go on, iv had gr8 supprt from 2 of my mates, (one of them bein the mum) and its gr8 to no im not alone.

but i feel alone. iv never deaqlt with this emotion before in my life! i dont no what to do! i am alreayd missin the "i love u xx" texts and the rings int he mornin and night saying "mornin cya soon love u" and "just to say goodnight ma lou i lov eu so much"

i miss him. i want him so much. but i cant.

sorry, i just wanted to share with u guys, as u r kinda like my diary in one. who wont judge me and try to help if u can. i appreicate the pm's and things, nice to know that there r people out there, even if they rnt phycially here with me who care.

thank u

ReputationRep:
    Oh lump, I wish we could say something that would make it all better Why don't you think about getting some friends round for a dvd night or something to try and take your mind off it?

ReputationRep:
    *massive hug for lumpy*

ReputationRep:
    Lumpy I really feel sorry for you I really do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    hey. iv come bakc in for half hour.

thank u

i love u lou!!!!

neway he doesnt beat a good old tuna roll!!

ReputationRep:
    No words that i could say would be truly helpful right now.
    But i'll still try to say them.

Don't worry, you will be fine, i assure you.
    I don't know you well, but i can tell you are the sort of person who doesn't need to worry about being alone, because you never will, not for long, at least.

ReputationRep:
    *awww hugs*

Men, we need them like a fish needs chocolate sauce....

Have girlly night in with your fave movie and ice cream!!!

eva

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Oh lump, I wish we could say something that would make it all better Why don't you think about getting some friends round for a dvd night or something to try and take your mind off it?
    thanks. thing is, the 2 mates i am really close to hate each other, and the one who lives closer has her own bf and he lives with her and hes not v.well.

i jsut went on hotmail and i got zillions of msgs form him! i cant bring myself to delete them

i left a ,mssage on his guest book on his website have a look here, was i right to say this?

ReputationRep:
    thanks. thing is, the 2 mates i am really close to hate each other, and the one who lives closer has her own bf and he lives with her and hes not v.well.

i jsut went on hotmail and i got zillions of msgs form him! i cant bring myself to delete them

i left a ,mssage on his guest book on his website have a look here, was i right to say this?
    I know, I thought you'd do that, I checked it earlier. I think it was a lovely message. Did you part on bad terms or d'you think you might be friends?

ReputationRep:
    just to let u no, we split up last night.

he said he couldnt cope anymore, i begged for 1 and half hr to give me one final chance, but he wudnt.

just thought id tell u as a lot of u no us

:'(
    I know a good psychiatrist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I know, I thought you'd do that, I checked it earlier. I think it was a lovely message. Did you part on bad terms or d'you think you might be friends?
    it was pretty bad. the last memory of us i have is wen i was at the bus stop with him while crying and i was in his arms. he was stroking my head and i cud tell somethin bad was on the way.

iv juts been on his hotmail to see if he got the msg i sent him (we no each tohers passwords) and hes deleted every single message from me! iv sent him thousands! and yday i sent him one with the words i love u. and everything as been deleted hes wiped me out completely. i knew he didnt sound bothered on the fone, but this. i think hes evenb thrown away all the letters iv ever wrote for him! he told me he threw the latest one away.

ReputationRep:

Don't delete them yet then lumpy, but don't go through reading them all as that will only make you feel worse. Leave them there and one day you'll be strong enough to get rid of them.

Nothing we can say can make anything better right now, but you will get through it. It won't be easy and it may not be quick, but you'll come out of it having survived. The important thing is to carry on your life the best you can without him - just because he's not with you doesn't mean you can't live your life.

Lots of hugs from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I know a good psychiatrist.
    very sensitive there Bhaal :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    No words that i could say would be truly helpful right now.
    But i'll still try to say them.

Don't worry, you will be fine, i assure you.
    I don't know you well, but i can tell you are the sort of person who doesn't need to worry about being alone, because you never will, not for long, at least.
    I know you probably don't want to hear this Lumpy, but you could always be single for a while...

After my first big relationship, I was single (mostly) for about two years, and I loved it. It gives you more time to spend with your friends, you don't have to do anything to please anyone else if you don't want to, and you get to know yourself and develop your own personality a lot more.

In fact, it took me ages to get back into 'couple mode' when I started going out with my current fella. But I know now that I've grown up a lot and I won't take any crap from him. I also know that I want to stay with him because I love him, and not because I'm scared of being single.

ReputationRep:
    it was pretty bad. the last memory of us i have is wen i was at the bus stop with him while crying and i was in his arms. he was stroking my head and i cud tell somethin bad was on the way.

iv juts been on his hotmail to see if he got the msg i sent him (we no each tohers passwords) and hes deleted every single message from me! iv sent him thousands! and yday i sent him one with the words i love u. and everything as been deleted hes wiped me out completely. i knew he didnt sound bothered on the fone, but this. i think hes evenb thrown away all the letters iv ever wrote for him! he told me he threw the latest one away.
    Lump, there's no reason for him to be that nasty- don't blame your insecurities. Everyone's got insecurities, it doesn't mean he can be horrible like that because of them. I would be just as upset as you are, especially that he deleted all those messages, but maybe it's for the best. He clearly wasn't good enough for you and didn't respect you. When you finish with a long term partner, you don't just turn your back on them like they never mattered to you. Your relationship should count for more than that.

ReputationRep:

Blokes deal with these things differently. He might have deleted them because he finds it too painful to look at them and he doesn't want to upset himself any more. Whatever you might be thinking, he is bound to be upset.

It's no good for you to be looking at his emails. You're just torturing yourself. If you're not strong enough to avoid it at the moment, contact him and tell him to change his password.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    It's no good for you to be looking at his emails. You're just torturing yourself. If you're not strong enough to avoid it at the moment, contact him and tell him to change his password.
    Well... if he winds you up you can always change his passy... make sure u change yours first tho....

*ebil mind*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Lump, there's no reason for him to be that nasty- don't blame your insecurities. Everyone's got insecurities, it doesn't mean he can be horrible like that because of them. I would be just as upset as you are, especially that he deleted all those messages, but maybe it's for the best. He clearly wasn't good enough for you and didn't respect you. When you finish with a long term partner, you don't just turn your back on them like they never mattered to you. Your relationship should count for more than that.

hes obviously turned his back on me.

u no what he said before he hung up on me? no chances lou. i love you.

how the F*CK can he??????

sorry for my language

ReputationRep:
    hes obviously turned his back on me.

u no what he said before he hung up on me? no chances lou. i love you.

how the F*CK can he??????

sorry for my language
    No chances? What like there's no chance you'll get back together?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.